FIFA 20

DeanMK

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It is sweet enough on UT in a position like that it would be the ultimate fuck you. 

I absolutely never celebrate unless the game is completely dead. Whenever someone does it to me I try a lot harder just make them feel like mugs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I absolutely never celebrate unless the game is completely dead. Whenever someone does it to me I try a lot harder just make them feel like mugs

Generally I don't care much I hate when people watch every replay and run to the corners on every goal etc though it takes so long. 

Put more hours into the game this year due to isolation than I'd care to admit. Got a cracking FUT team:

Alisson

Zanetti         Hierro        Van Dijk             Roberto Carlos

Gattuso

Vidal          Ozil

Kaka              Shevchenko          Muniain

Playing with Kaka and Shevchenko is absolutely brilliant. Had a team with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi and that carry on and scrapped it. Hated them.

20 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Put more hours into the game this year due to isolation than I'd care to admit. Got a cracking FUT team:

Alisson

Gattuso

Vidal          Ozil

Playing with Kaka and Shevchenko is absolutely brilliant. Had a team with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi and that carry on and scrapped it. Hated them.

Let yourself down here, sadly.

8 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Alisson

Gattuso

Vidal          Ozil

How much money have you spunked on packs? Ive played a lot of FIFA since worked closed as well. 

6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

How much money have you spunked on packs? Ive played a lot of FIFA since worked closed as well. 

Honestly no spent a penny. Packed Hazard week one, then I packed Icon Moments Petit a few weeks ago, sold him for 1.7m and built from there.

15 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Alisson

Gattuso

Vidal          Ozil

Decent team ,what div in rivals u in ?

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Beyond me how there are still people playing UT regularly man, game’s made by absolute retards.

Canae touch it. Had been playing coop seasons with my mate but other than that it's no worth it. 

Games awful. 

Really need a new mob to join the battle or we will be left with no good football sim

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae touch it. Had been playing coop seasons with my mate but other than that it's no worth it. 

Games awful. 

Really need a new mob to join the battle or we will be left with no good football sim

Played two full games there for the first time in about a month a think, controller off the wall 😂

Been playing clubs a lot and there’s some shite on there but UT is on another level man.

Hope to fuck somebody half decent gets a grip and it causes EA to get their finger out because Fifa 11-15 was superb.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Played two full games there for the first time in about a month a think, controller off the wall 😂

Been playing clubs a lot and there’s some shite on there but UT is on another level man.

Hope to fuck somebody half decent gets a grip and it causes EA to get their finger out because Fifa 11-15 was superb.

Fifa 12 was the best one,fucking superb 

On 16/04/2020 at 23:03, ForeverAndEver said:

Enjoying clubs, think we’ve got one loss in like 25 games, 1 win needed to win div 3 but promoted anyway. Beat tarriers two days in a row and it’s some buzz :lol: 

What position you play?

I'm a right winger. 

Matches played367

Goals83

Assists172

Goals + assists255

On 31/03/2020 at 01:00, johanhentze said:

Just got raped by a Rangers fan.... celenrated every goal like fuck an was really rubbing it in.. Fucking hate that.

used to be terrible for that 😂

I find people tend to play worse when you start pissing them off 😂

Going to try and get into pro clubs. Rinsed fuck out of FUT with my team, got all Icons and it's boring as fuck.

Did Coop Seasons with my pals but the fun's wearing thin with that as well. Where do I start?

Archived