FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game played against taigs, Ajer gets sent off 2 mins in for a late but actually not bad tackle :lol: 

Then I whip a ball in near post and it hits off the defender and slowly trickles in bottom corner of the goal.

Other than thats its been alright although I fell asleep for an hour or so when I was trying to set up proper groups for europa and UCL in career mode so that fucked some of my time :lol: 

On 21/09/2019 at 08:01, Rfc52 said:

Tuesday if you order one of the two more expensive packages and Friday if you're buying normal edition 

Will shops have the dearer version the morra or is it only online ? Would just get the digital code if a could get that the morra. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Will shops have the dearer version the morra or is it only online ? Would just get the digital code if a could get that the morra. 

It can be bought from shops for the second top version but it isn't released in stores until Friday either so there is that. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know about that at all tbh mate 

@ForeverAndEver might know best

Not a clue mate, probably just be online I think 

Archived