The morelos situation

MacBoyd

Just now, bluenoz said:

When you offer them fuel to the fire I do.

So you think we should play morelos against celtic despite his record and terrible misses against them? Really? Whether its bottle luck or whatever 12 games no goals you cant hide from that

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

So you think we should play morelos against celtic despite his record and terrible misses against them? Really? Whether its bottle luck or whatever 12 games no goals you cant hide from that

A damning statistic.

Wouldn't be an issue if we were winning.

There was a time in C Ronaldo's early career when he never scored in big games. There was a spell when Harry Kane never seemingly scored in August. Even the Swedish guy that they had went 6 old firms without scoring his first goal. The goals will come.

I think some are looking way too much into this. Morelos is our best player/forward and should play as often as he is physically able to. I don't think confidence is or ever will be an issue with Morelos. If he was playing poorly, not creating chances, snatching at chances, hiding I would be concerned but he's not. Even when he's not scoring he's causing them all sorts of problems. He played well again yesterday. It just wasn't his day, or our day sadly.

To think about playing anyone else other than Morelos is just silly. He will score against them. It's only a matter of time.

Defenders especially thier defenders would rather play against Defoe than Morelos so he should start and I have faith the wee guy will score. As for the Morelos is not good until he scores against them well we wouldn't be in the position to challenge them without his goals this season, bit of composure or setting someone else up and we are good. 

Just now, GWR1979 said:

Defenders especially thier defenders would rather play against Defoe than Morelos so he should start and I have faith the wee guy will score. As for the Morelos is not good until he scores against them well we wouldn't be in the position to challenge them without his goals this season, bit of composure or setting someone else up and we are good. 

I said he is good but hes rancid infront of goal against them

Archived