Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bigsasasfloppyhair

***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, King Jela said:

Honestly, they're fucking lunatics. This is the first time one of their players have even been cited, is it not? 

 

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From what I’ve seen in here and Twitter, yes.

Brown was cited for the game Kent and Morelos got sent off. He got away with provocative celebrating in front of bears.

Tonev and Thumb done for racist stuff.

This is the first citing found against them for something on field of play. Incredible given some of the incidents 'missed' by refs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

In a way it’s a good thing that the tarriers have now convinced themselves that poor officials and them not turning up cost them the game ,despite during the game they got a soft penalty and handball goal ,they should have not finished will 11 men on the park either ,only afterwards was it judged Christie should have been off the park ,during the game we out played them ,nothing to do with them not turning up ,

The revisionism will stop them addressing the real issue that they are not as good as us and no where near as good as they think they are .

You are right though that we missed a trick on putting our own pressure in officials,Next time we play them we will have the same obstacle to overcome and like the cup final they won’t give a fuck if the ref hands them a result .

Maybe though we have done our business in private with the SFA letting them know exactly how we feel .We all know Lieswell likes playing to the gallery it’s kept him in a job for years and he’s made a fortune too 

Brown, the French Centre back should have been off as well as Christie so the taig support can as always fuck the fuck off delusional twats 

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Brown, the French Centre back should have been off as well as Christie so the taig support can as always fuck the fuck off delusional twats 

All been washed over ,no media sensationalism so didn’t happen ,all the evidence we have saw is a lie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

All been washed over ,no media sensationalism so didn’t happen ,all the evidence we have saw is a lie 

That's the problem the media doesn't report the truth here and goes too their agenda. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And boliwhatshecalled.

I had forgotten about that but yeah he should have gone too. 

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

All been washed over ,no media sensationalism so didn’t happen ,all the evidence we have saw is a lie 

Said on twitter 10 decisions in last 2 games went wrongly against us. Gave taig the incidents he challenged to provide and he pretty much ignored and countered with Flanagan elbow and Kent on Brown. Incidents our players were done for 😂

Honest to fuck, the MSM has conditioned them to be utter fuckwits who like one on here will do anything to counter the fact that we're getting shafted.

Blumhoilann and magic8ball like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

In a way it’s a good thing that the tarriers have now convinced themselves that poor officials and them not turning up cost them the game ,despite during the game they got a soft penalty and handball goal ,they should have not finished will 11 men on the park either ,only afterwards was it judged Christie should have been off the park ,during the game we out played them ,nothing to do with them not turning up ,

The revisionism will stop them addressing the real issue that they are not as good as us and no where near as good as they think they are .

You are right though that we missed a trick on putting our own pressure in officials,Next time we play them we will have the same obstacle to overcome and like the cup final they won’t give a fuck if the ref hands them a result .

Maybe though we have done our business in private with the SFA letting them know exactly how we feel .We all know Lieswell likes playing to the gallery it’s kept him in a job for years and he’s made a fortune too 

Gerrard giving them a bit today 👍🏻😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Said on twitter 10 decisions in last 2 games went wrongly against us. Gave taig the incidents he challenged to provide and he pretty much ignored and countered with Flanagan elbow and Kent on Brown. Incidents our players were done for 😂

Honest to fuck, the MSM has conditioned them to be utter fuckwits who like one on here will do anything to counter the fact that we're getting shafted.

We all know it's to terrify Refs into giving them all the decisions and it's working well for them. They should also be up on a disrepute charge.

Blueteeth and magic8ball like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Smile said:

We all know it's to terrify Refs into giving them all the decisions and it's working well for them. They should also be up on a disrepute charge.

Totally ,they have the refs where they want them ,we just need to look at what actually happened during the game ,They are just keeping the pressure up here ,It also takes the heat of the board for the team being beaten ,There are actually tarriers out there beginning to believe that they actually got cheated in the game now 

Smile likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's at least one statement, lennon and now brown who have come out and criticized the referee, the SFA and the compliance officer/procedure. If they aren't brought up in a disrepute charge, it gives them the green light to continue the intimidation and faux outrage. 

The SFA need to show some strength here. Not going to hold my breath though.

Does it criticise the match official though, complain about incompetence/ bias? Or, from what I've heard and read is it consistency in the CO process theyee complaint about, the ludicrous remarks in relation to retrospective aspects only?

The former has numerous precedent of citings and charges sticking. The latter is far more difficult to see which charge fits and would be successful. Dont recall a previous similar situation.

If it's the match officials criticised, I'll take back the above 😂

Edit, I've not heard today what any of them have said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Totally ,they have the refs where they want them ,we just need to look at what actually happened during the game ,They are just keeping the pressure up here ,It also takes the heat of the board for the team being beaten ,There are actually tarriers out there beginning to believe that they actually got cheated in the game now 

Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. They are masters at that game.

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does it criticise the match official though, complain about incompetence/ bias? Or, from what I've heard and read is it consistency in the CO process theyee complaint about, the ludicrous remarks in relation to retrospective aspects only?

The former has numerous precedent of citings and charges sticking. The latter is far more difficult to see which charge fits and would be successful. Dont recall a previous similar situation.

If it's the match officials criticised, I'll take back the above 😂

I think at least one of them made remarks about the performance of the referee and general inconsistencies. They haven't said about bias, so I do think they are playing the game on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. They are masters at that game.

My favourite is the John Hartson one ,oh he failed a medical at Rangers coz they fucked up ,

What is conveniently forgot is the process Hartson went through on route to the tarriers ,He went back to Wimbledon who put there 6m pound asset through a medical which he failed ,they ripped up his contract ,he then went to Coventry who also didn’t fancy his long term fitness they put him on a pay as you play contract and after about a year he then went to the chamber of secrets 

all forgotten by everybody including pie face himself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think at least one of them made remarks about the performance of the referee and general inconsistencies. They haven't said about bias, so I do think they are playing the game on this one.

Theres various offences, if I recall we faced 5 after the Candeais club complaint about Collum.

I'm just if the opinion that general complaining about their remarks is one thing, establishing what has been said that contravenes the terms of a specific charge is another 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THEM, really, really are not taking their well deserved defeat very well at all, are they? All joking aside about Erskine Bridge, you really do have to think that someone will come to harm when we eventually win our next trophy if this is how they react to losing one game.

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...