Michael Beale called out Clancy

doc holliday

The scum use their army of media pawns and PR 'fixers' to do the inquest calls and mud throwing, protecting them from said fines and sanctions.

Mind you, we know they're seemingly immune from SFA fines and sanctions anyway.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Have the tarriers called the Uefa refs into question? 

Who cares?  The larger question is does making statements and getting fined over, and over again, make any difference.  No, it doesn’t.  

6 minutes ago, frenv said:

The scum use their army of media pawns and PR 'fixers' to do the inquest calls and mud throwing, protecting them from said fines and sanctions.

Mind you, we know they're seemingly immune from SFA fines and sanctions anyway.

We could absolutely use a better PR company.  

10 hours ago, Bertent said:

The board are shite bags. Wonder what they have on King?

The board went after members of the SFA board and questioned their impartiality when they kept going on about the UEFA license.  None of them were sacked but I think one said he would step down from the position when his tenure was over.  It was mud slinging, the board fought our corner, and the SFA have backed down.

The board HAVE made a statement regarding referees but it resulted in fines and sanctions.  Nothing changed.  They’ve also asked for VAR to be introduced after the decision that went against us in the Cup Final that Gerrard highlighted.

Gerrard criticised the referees.  Nothing changed.  I’m certain he and Beale know they’re up against it but stay quiet because they know speaking out results in bans and fines while on the pitch nothing changes.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

The board went after members of the SFA board and questioned their impartiality when they kept going on about the UEFA license.  None of them were sacked but I think one said he would step down from the position when his tenure was over.  It was mud slinging, the board fought our corner, and the SFA have backed down.

The board HAVE made a statement regarding referees but it resulted in fines and sanctions.  Nothing changed.  They’ve also asked for VAR to be introduced after the decision that went against us in the Cup Final that Gerrard highlighted.

Gerrard criticised the referees.  Nothing changed.  I’m certain he and Beale know they’re up against it but stay quiet because they know speaking out results in bans and fines while on the pitch nothing changes.

Then they're not finding a smart enough way to deal with it. Theres always a way.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

How would you highlight the the inconsistency of the officiating then?  

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Point it out continually with finger pointing that Michael Beale did and do so over and over again until the media can’t ignore it .Our games are on tv constantly as we have the biggest fan base and audience.

Use it 

1 minute ago, Allyup said:

Point it out continually with finger pointing that Michael Beale did and do so over and over again until the media can’t ignore theory games are on tv constantly as we have the biggest fan base and audience.

Use it 

You want Traynors job?  You’re hired. 

10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

In my opinion, it needs to be highlighted by someone from the outside.  Someone independent of Rangers and every other team.  Someone with a reputation and platform that makes people sit up and takes notice.  Problem is, nobody really gives a shit about Scottish football outside of this country.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

In my opinion, it needs to be highlighted by someone from the outside.  Someone independent of Rangers and every other team.  Someone with a reputation and platform that makes people sit up and takes notice.  Problem is, nobody really gives a shit about Scottish football outside of this country.  

That’s never going to happen. So we are left to our own devices. The cunts still need called out by us because nobody else will do it. 

52 minutes ago, TMB said:

Like bigger fines, or even deducting points?  I’m not sure how far the SFA sanctions can go but questioning the integrity of the referees with statements achieves nothing. We tried it, were hit with 5 sanctions and fines, and haven’t done it again.  

We shat it, we need to kick up fuck again and again. They want to fine us go ahead, good luck with points sanction. 
Tom Boyd called them cheats live on air of Scum TV have we had that investigation yet 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We shat it, we need to kick up fuck again and again. They want to fine us go ahead, good luck with points sanction. 
Tom Boyd called them cheats live on air of Scum TV have we had that investigation yet 

2 year investigation mate.

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

What about the clubs partners in America?

23 minutes ago, Allyup said:

Point it out continually with finger pointing that Michael Beale did and do so over and over again until the media can’t ignore it .Our games are on tv constantly as we have the biggest fan base and audience.

Use it 

So will there be cards on our seats next home game to point out the refs cheat?

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Slightly off topic but.... we really need to find out what’s in that 5 way agreement!!

What’s in the 5 way agreement is one of the biggest myths in Scottish football, people actually believe that there’s some explosive information in it that means the SFA still have some kind of grip over us stopping the board from standing up for the club, nearly a decade later and nothing has been leaked 🤣

If there was anything in it the Tarriers would be all over it and the charlatans and money grabbing bastards that have passed through the club since not one of them has sold/leaked the story to the media.

Obviously only my opinion but I think it’s a lot of pish and the board are just spineless selfish cunts that only look out for themselves.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What’s in the 5 way agreement is one of the biggest myths in Scottish football, people actually believe that there’s some explosive information in it that means the SFA still have some kind of grip over us stopping the board from standing up for the club, nearly a decade later and nothing has been leaked 🤣

If there was anything in it the Tarriers would be all over it and the charlatans and money grabbing bastards that have passed through the club since not one of them has sold/leaked the story to the media.

Obviously only my opinion but I think it’s a lot of pish and the board are just spineless selfish cunts that only look out for themselves.

The current board would’ve had no part of the 5 way agreement.  As said before, the board did take on the SFA when it came to the issue of the UEFA license from 2012.  The board went after people sitting on the board of the SFA.  The board have appointed Gerrard, backed him in and off the park constantly.  Gerrard has never been critical of this board and if he was unhappy he would never have extended his contract here.

Scottish referees show signs of bias.  Blaming our board seems weird to me.  What is it our board are meant to do.  Any statement criticising the referees will be met with sanctions and fines.

I really don’t understand what people want from this board.  To call them self serving is undeserved too we were in a right mess when they came in.  Thanks to the current board we’re a much improved side on the pitch and not a circus off it.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The current board would’ve had no part of the 5 way agreement.  As said before, the board did take on the SFA when it came to the issue of the UEFA license from 2012.  The board went after people sitting on the board of the SFA.  The board have appointed Gerrard, backed him in and off the park constantly.  Gerrard has never been critical of this board and if he was unhappy he would never have extended his contract here.

Scottish referees show signs of bias.  Blaming our board seems weird to me.  What is it our board are meant to do.  Any statement criticising the referees will be met with sanctions and fines.

I really don’t understand what people want from this board.  To call them self serving is undeserved too we were in a right mess when they came in.  Thanks to the current board we’re a much improved side on the pitch and not a circus off it.

That’s doesn’t make them beyond criticism and as custodians of our club they have a duty of care to protect the club from the shit storm that surrounds us. They are failing in that respect only a fool would disagree. 

Archived