Into the bear pit

scottyc06

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye they said the only ones buying it would be the scum and other haters :lol: (not their words)

and when asked if he would have a book signing in Larkhall he said yes.......:rofl:

😂 Must be true if Craig said it. Cunt isn't right in the head. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Whyte on Off The Ball - a brass necker who took the blame for nothing, blamed Murray for everything, claimed he never took a penny from Rangers and the only mistake he made was he would have put Rangers into administration on day one. When finally asked if Rangers are a new club he said "Of course they are!"

Even Cowan and Cosgrove reckoned they wouldn't trust him if it was their clubs. They mused what questions they should have asked if they were Rangers fans - I would have asked about the Arsenal shares.

On 14/02/2020 at 12:47, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why would any Bear put money in the cunts pocket.

:tu:

Spot on mate ...... in saying that though ...... I'd definitely be willing to shell out the price of a hand grenade to put in the cunt's pocket ...... zip it up .... slip a pair of handcuffs  on him.... and then from a safe distance wish him fuck all but eternal pain in his afterlife .... in fucking Hell.

🇬🇧

On 15/02/2020 at 14:20, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Cunt has just been on OFF THE BAll,  Interview. Respect to Tam Cowan, he said I wouldn’t believe anything that came out his mouth.

Last question...Are Rangers a new club....yes he replied......utter cunt

Playing to his target audience :wanker:

The fact he ended up on criminal charges, and is banned from being a company director until 2030 off the back of this suggests he isn't morally innocent in the affair, even if the courts found him technically innocent of criminality.

I don't think even our most ardent haters believe that Craig Whyte did nothing wrong, and his acquittal makes it all the funnier for them. Anyone saying otherwise is either deluded or at the wind up.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

The fact he ended up on criminal charges, and is banned from being a company director until 2030 off the back of this suggests he isn't morally innocent in the affair, even if the courts found him technically innocent of criminality.

I don't think even our most ardent haters believe that Craig Whyte did nothing wrong, and his acquittal makes it all the funnier for them. Anyone saying otherwise is either deluded or at the wind up.

He was found innocent due to incompetence within the police force. Civil courts found him 'guilty enough' to owe Ticketus £24m

Archived