Wilder vs Fury II

Essandoh

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.stubhub.com/deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-tickets-deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-las-vegas-mgm-grand-garden-arena-2-22-2020/event/104530111/

If its such a big deal why can you buy tickets this close to the bout? I remember Eubank fights, admittedly no internet, you would have no chance.

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

https://www.stubhub.com/deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-tickets-deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-las-vegas-mgm-grand-garden-arena-2-22-2020/event/104530111/

If its such a big deal why can you buy tickets this close to the bout? I remember Eubank fights, admittedly no internet, you would have no chance.

Only relaying what I read online from some boxing journalists 

those are people selling on tickets too ain’t they on that site 

11 minutes ago, badjon said:

It’s more based on world wide PPV sales than ticket sales mate. 

54 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Frank warren and his pish cards, main event is probably one of the biggest heavyweight fights in the last 20 years, the show deserves a far better card but don’t expect anything less from Warren, apparently the event is set to break heavyweight live gate receipt records

Rank fucking rotten and the box office programme has only showed two fights.

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Rank fucking rotten and the box office programme has only showed two fights.

Absolutely scandalous mate, it’s unbelievable they have got away with charging £25 notes for that. The undercard started at 8pm our time, the programme stared 2 hours after they didn’t show a single fight for a further 4 hours. Can’t believe they think that’s acceptable in any way 

6 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Anyway, whats the bets?

I cant see past a Wilder k.o, I bet against him in both the Ortiz fights and even bet Szpilka in play a few year ago. Cany see Fury dodging the haymaker over 12.

Pretty shite tbh, free bets offer best odds. New customers at william hill get 30/1 on fury, betvictor 100/1 (£1 stake) if fury wins by ko, tko or da. Offer ends in 5min

20 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Anyway, whats the bets?

I cant see past a Wilder k.o, I bet against him in both the Ortiz fights and even bet Szpilka in play a few year ago. Cany see Fury dodging the haymaker over 12.

I can, Fury is better than credit given, he’s a boxer and an awkward big fucker where wilder isn’t a classic boxer but a fighter with a great punch. He needs to knock fury out where as fury can beat him on rounds won in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Frank warren and his pish cards, main event is probably one of the biggest heavyweight fights in the last 20 years, the show deserves a far better card but don’t expect anything less from Warren, apparently the event is set to break heavyweight live gate receipt records

Hearn beats Warren for decent undercards. This one has been awful considering the stature of the main event. I am sure at the last AJ fight Hearn had at least 1 other title fight on the undercard and some good british talent.

Archived