Help needed folks

Dan Deacon

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Fair play to the celtic fan who has donated money 👍

Yeah at times like this football, religion and all the rest mean nothing. We all know love and most know loss so this kind of thing hits hard. 

I pray the family and friends can get some comfort. I'll share this around some other forums and FB. 

4 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Bump. 

Come on guys, I know the target has surpassed, but if there are any more who can pop a few quid in for a n extra special headstone etc for a fellow bear and their sons...please do. Every last penny and your help is greatly appreciated xx 

Yes folks I know we have other things on our minds today but if anyone has not seen this then now is your chance to help our fellow Bear and his family. 

It is now sitting at £1,255 or 250% of the original target, I am sure we could get it to £1,500 IF more RM members knew about it. :thumbup: 

@ger4life_1872 best wishes for tomorrow mate.

It’ll be a hard day but keep your chin up for those wee boys and do your wife proud.

I’m sure I speak for everyone in saying we will be thinking about you, hope you’re ok and want the day to go as smoothly as it can.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Well that's just fucking pathetic tbh, anyway I think it's fantastic where that fund has got to and all my good thoughts are with wee Taggart tomorrow.

Exactly Scotty - that’s the important thing.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Deleted S, that is hellish. :duh:

Yep.  It’s not the posters but the ones that run it - try to make out they are the core of the support ‘Uber fans site’ but really there is no heart there, it’s all on the surface with nothing underneath.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Yep.  It’s not the posters but the ones that run it - try to make out they are the core of the support ‘Uber fans site’ but really there is no heart there, it’s all on the surface with nothing underneath.

If its not their cause then its not permitted. Horrific attitude towards what's meant to be a Rangers family.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Yes I am sure there are many good Bears on it S, but anyone who was not touched by that heartbreaking story is not a good person IMO, I assume the fat man. 

So glad that we have real kind-hearted people on RM. :thumbup:

Archived