The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, lets compare the two posts and see which one is more disagreeable.

"Fuck the dude cheerleading taig loving bastard " in a thread I've not posted in for a couple of days.

OR

"In your head rent fucking free. 😂"

Gies peace.

I was not refering to those posts but your general demena. Does it hurt to show some respect to fellow Bears, even when they don't see your point?

Honestly think for a man who is employed to write you could communicate without belittling  our support.

Ya ugly cunt.😂

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I was not refering to those posts but your general demena. Does it hurt to show some respect to fellow Bears, even when they don't see your point?

Honestly think for a man who is employed to write you could communicate without belittling  our support.

Ya ugly cunt.😂

😂😂😂👍

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

So you think we should fight it for no reason other than that.? Youre getting yourself in a right muddle with this.

Yes. I think he should fight it for no reason other than that. To not fight it would say he SERIOUSLY fucked up in putting that statement out or that he completely lacks any backbone

15 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

What are you trying to achieve here? We know your views on what will/should happen. They go against all other Rangers fans, Rangers Football Club, everyone I've seen talk on sky sports about English football and surprisingly a good few tarriers.

You are either trying to antagonize everyone on here or hope your predictions come true so you can tell us all how clever you are, again. Either way pretty sad.

If cunts would stop quoting/posting about him then maybe he wouldn’t respond. Simple.

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Honestly think for a man who is employed to write you could communicate without belittling your our support.

Ya ugly cunt.😂

Ill happily show respect to those respectful back. That's not hard to do.

Act like a cunt though and I'll speak to you like you're a cunt.

Why do apparently heterosexual guys keep commenting on my looks? Pretty creepy behaviour.

23 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

There will be no football played between now and the date used today for the leagues to be complete.

Madness to think their will.

Edit....this is an opinion. 🙄

I think it is a good opinion mate, IF the head medical people in London have got this right they think it will peak end of May maybe into June.

It will take a while after the peak for teams to start playing football I think, so I have no idea why the SFA think they can get three S Cup games done as well as league games as well.  :thinking:

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ill happily show respect to those respectful back. That's not hard to do.

Act like a cunt though and I'll speak to you you're a cunt.

Why do apparently heterosexual guys keep commenting on my looks? Pretty creepy behaviour.

Last time you felt a cunt was when your mum pushed you out.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

😂Jesus christ mate. Time for you to go to your bed I think.a

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

😂Jesus christ mate. Time for you to go to your bed I think.

You laughing without a joke makes me wonder where you are on the spectrum. No right.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Page 88 has consisted of more shitey arguments, one of the things that caused the other thread to be locked. 

Back on topic or this thread will be locked too.

Thank you.

I’m not guilty this time, I’m doing the ignoring 😂👍

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Page 88 has consisted of more shitey arguments, one of the things that caused the other thread to be locked. 

Thank you.

The Dude was just about to tell us about the fannys he has felt tae. 

29 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it is a good opinion mate, IF the head medical people in London have got this right they think it will peak end of May maybe into June.

It will take a while after the peak for teams to start playing football I think, so I have no idea why the SFA think they can get three S Cup games done as well as league games as well.  :thinking:

Could they be wanting to play  enough to activate this rule C15 states that the top 6 and bottom 6 can only be decided after every team has played 33 league matches that season, and that the rule supersedes any other rule?

I don't see how they would do it as you said May/June is when it will peak, add to that the PFA statement.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Could they be wanting to play  enough to activate this rule C15 states that the top 6 and bottom 6 can only be decided after every team has played 33 league matches that season, and that the rule supersedes any other rule?

I don't see how they would do it as you May/June is when it will peak, add to that the PFA statement.

I think UEFA want the league completed by the end of June. It’s finished or void in my opinion. 👍

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't see how they would do it as you said May/June is when it will peak, add to that the PFA statement.

I have probably read enough about rules the last few days SH 🤣 so forgive me for saying I  have no idea but you might be right. 👍

The only thing I  am reasonably sure about is that I cannot see any football being played before end of Aug, probably longer.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Thank you.

There seems to be a common denominator in these two threads but for whatever reason it’s no of interest to yourself? Odd that considering I’ve witnessed good  bears being banished for less 😷🤦‍♂️🇬🇧👍

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

If Rangers think the rules are interpreted wrong, and the statement put says they do, then I'd absolutely expect Robertson to fight it all the way. It doesn't mean I think they have any great chance of success but you can't put out a statement saying 'we will not be found wanting' and then be found wanting.

True, but it is also important that Rangers help to shape the discourse.

8 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Agreed. UEFA should be listening to the experts and calling all football off and planning to hopefully start a new season in August.

Most teams aren’t training because of the risks. 

By the time this reaches its peak teams would need to go through a full pre season to get up to speed.

No fucking danger is this season getting completed. 👍

UEFA needed to make a statement for all leagues finishing and they did that ,Nobody knows when this thing is going to end and football can start And all countries will be different 

Going by the date they have mentioned we ain’t finishing this season ,at least now the unworkable plan of playing this season right into September is off the table 

Archived