DUBAI......What the fuck really happened ?

Boybluesy

16 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Given where we came from i.e. getting scudded 5-1 etc it is a bit of an achievement.  I thought we'd kick on though and we've disintegrated.

Yeah for those weak minded individuals it is an achievement and that’s why they will fail at our club. Beating celtic is a temporary bragging right and a good bonus on the way to winning leagues or cups.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Doesn't matter anymore :lol:

It does to the extent that the Raiders of the Lost Potato are banging on about being given the title.

If we’d held our shit together & matched them since that break, it would have killed that argument stone dead.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It does to the extent that the Raiders of the Lost Potato are banging on about being given the title.

If we’d held our shit together & matched them since that break, it would have killed that argument stone dead.

As much as I think the league should defo be null & void, if we hadn't lost to Hamilton, the case would have more power.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As much as I think the league should defo be null & void, if we hadn't lost to Hamilton, the case would have more power.

Exactly, mate.

We keep giving that bunch something to latch on to, though.

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The re run of the game at parkheed is on sky the now , baffling what’s happened to that team , can go off form but the effort and work rate is nowhere near what I’m watching just now anymore 

That is so true. Before the break we were pressing teams into mistakes high up the park, winning 50/50s and picking up all the loose balls. After the break they've looked as if they are running with lead boots on when they run to close down, fuck knows whats happened. Are they exhausted or is it a mental thing with them subconsciously shitting it cos they cant deal with the pressure that comes with expectations?

35 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

That is so true. Before the break we were pressing teams into mistakes high up the park, winning 50/50s and picking up all the loose balls. After the break they've looked as if they are running with lead boots on when they run to close down, fuck knows whats happened. Are they exhausted or is it a mental thing with them subconsciously shitting it cos they cant deal with the pressure that comes with expectations?

Davis was leggy as fuck on Thursday.  We've had more than a few injuries now since Dubai.  Arfield, Davis, Kent, Jack and Defoe.  More than a coincidence in my mind.

22 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

My point being that our players think that beating the tims is an achievement.  Whereas I’m sure if you asked the Tim players 4 losses vs Rangers but still league champions,they’d take it.

Yeah your probablies right mate. It's as weve said before winning an old firm doesn't guarantee that title. They clearly dusted themselves down and hit the reset button in February . So good point. 

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Davis was leggy as fuck on Thursday.  We've had more than a few injuries now since Dubai.  Arfield, Davis, Kent, Jack and Defoe.  More than a coincidence in my mind.

You forgot the striker who went AWOL and hasn't scored for shit this year.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Baffling mate , speed we moved the ball up the park for Kents goal never been seen since the winter break , everything that got us success has stopped 

On 13/03/2020 at 12:58, Boybluesy said:

Lots of injuries post-Dubai.   Players should have been drinking mai-tai's by the pool instead of getting second pre-season beasting.

thb_b3a4cae2784563062f68b5eeaacaa8f2.JPG

Archived