DUBAI......What the fuck really happened ?

Boybluesy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See when we beat the tims in the Scots cup on penalties? The same happened then. 
see when you e beat them at ibrox?  The same happened then and when we beat them at celtic park the players thought that was it.   They peaked and the only way was down and that’s what you get when you sign perennial nobodies that will only ever play for lesser clubs than Rangers fc.

The players had built celtic up on some sort of pedestal and see those games as massive massive scalps instead of seeing them as 3 points.

46 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Ryan Jack walked in on Tav shagging Scott Arfields wife. So instead of keeping it to himself he went to stick Tav in and ended up shagging Tavs Mrs. Ryan Jack's wife found out so to get back at him she had a threesome with Mr and Mrs Polster. 

Dunno why but I got a bit of a semi there 

Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

If was the thought of Mrs Jack having a 3some with Mr and Mrs Polster eh 😂

Yes I’m afraid 

but Polster was slow to react and the two women finished off themselves 

(going to be a long lock down 😂)

We started off without our 3 best players in tav, jack and Morelos, that caused us to play shite, like it would with most teams, and it’s just been a slippery slope in terms of ibrox becoming more nervy, the players loosing more and more confidence etc. Don’t think anything of note happened in Dubai tbh. 

22 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

See when we beat the tims in the Scots cup on penalties? The same happened then. 
see when you e beat them at ibrox?  The same happened then and when we beat them at celtic park the players thought that was it.   They peaked and the only way was down and that’s what you get when you sign perennial nobodies that will only ever play for lesser clubs than Rangers fc.

The players had built celtic up on some sort of pedestal and see those games as massive massive scalps instead of seeing them as 3 points.

Totally agree...but what gets me is celtic are no Real Madrid.....I think we  the (fans) dont put celtic on a pedestal because most of my time we were the most successful club until 2011/2012. However the players seem to be wary or nervous when we play them...but last 2 games 1 won lost 1....played well in both. Maybe's Dubai with its luxurious lifestyles had some players thinking we could walk this league am just presuming that's what happened. Long way to go. It's going to be tough..but just hopefully this league slump will end soon. I always support this huge proud club..think I am one of very few in Sunderland that does these days lol!

22 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Totally agree...but what gets me is celtic are no Real Madrid.....I think we  the (fans) dont put celtic on a pedestal because most of my time we were the most successful club until 2011/2012. However the players seem to be wary or nervous when we play them...but last 2 games 1 won lost 1....played well in both. Maybe's Dubai with its luxurious lifestyles had some players thinking we could walk this league am just presuming that's what happened. Long way to go. It's going to be tough..but just hopefully this league slump will end soon. I always support this huge proud club..think I am one of very few in Sunderland that does these days lol!

My point being that our players think that beating the tims is an achievement.  Whereas I’m sure if you asked the Tim players 4 losses vs Rangers but still league champions,they’d take it.

16 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

My point being that our players think that beating the tims is an achievement.  Whereas I’m sure if you asked the Tim players 4 losses vs Rangers but still league champions,they’d take it.

Given where we came from i.e. getting scudded 5-1 etc it is a bit of an achievement.  I thought we'd kick on though and we've disintegrated.

Archived