Champ man 01/02

lewislaudrup

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

What tactics u playing ?canny mind if I asked ,il start a game with us later I think 

4 3 1 2

It now reads

Klos

Numan /Wayne bridge or Michael ball

Terry

Christianval

Ricksen/puyol 

Mostovoi/lovenkrands

Ferguson/arteta

DE boer

Kalstrom

Shearer

Mols

Going to sign Dean Ashton 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Taribo West and Pep were a must at the start of any save. Both for free

I done a new FM05, we are fucking skint in it lol and loaded with pish like Vignal and Mo Ross. 

I signed pep on a freebie then sold at the sart of the next season with puyol in a swap deal 😂😂

Fm05 is an absolutely shit hot game mate. 

Is that the disc you have or is it a crack? Can you link me to it please if its the later. 

Boy from Roma is fucking brilliant mate and you can get him on loan first season in Fm05, okaka. 

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I signed pep on a freebie then sold at the sart of the next season with puyol in a swap deal 😂😂

Fm05 is an absolutely shit hot game mate. 

Is that the disc you have or is it a crack? Can you link me to it please if its the later. 

Boy from Roma is fucking brilliant mate and you can get him on loan first season in Fm05, okaka. 

Disc mate, got it from ebay for 3 quid ages ago lol 

Got a forward for us who's scored 32 goals in 23 games called Dagoberto. He's out standing. 

Vam der borre too he was only 17 but so good. Mind you got papped out the cup by Killie, no treble this season 

55 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Disc mate, got it from ebay for 3 quid ages ago lol 

Got a forward for us who's scored 32 goals in 23 games called Dagoberto. He's out standing. 

Vam der borre too he was only 17 but so good. Mind you got papped out the cup by Killie, no treble this season 

Think its 05 Boyd is excellent in 

On 10/04/2020 at 20:59, Rfc52 said:

4 3 1 2

It now reads

Klos

Numan /Wayne bridge or Michael ball

Terry

Christianval

Ricksen/puyol 

Mostovoi/lovenkrands

Ferguson/arteta

DE boer

Kalstrom

Shearer

Mols

Going to sign Dean Ashton 

You want to get raiding Shakhtar Donetsk. They had Aghahowa who was unreal on 01/02, plus an African right back with about 5x 20 ratings who cost next to nowt.

37 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

You want to get raiding Shakhtar Donetsk. They had Aghahowa who was unreal on 01/02, plus an African right back with about 5x 20 ratings who cost next to nowt.

Agahowa went to real Madrid mate before I could get him. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Shite? 

No doing it justice, only started it and not really getting the nostalgia of playing something like champ man, it’s really detailed an probably really good, just different to get used to. 

15 minutes ago, CR3 said:

No doing it justice, only started it and not really getting the nostalgia of playing something like champ man, it’s really detailed an probably really good, just different to get used to. 

Sure its an age thing mate. We where all brought up on champ man. All i wanna do is buy players play matches. But loads of detail in fm which the young team have time for and enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived