Tancredi Palmeri / UEFA president Ceferin

Dave Hedgehog

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So shouldn't that come from FIFA or the SPFL? 

Potentially FIFA but certainly not SPFL.

Once you start down the decentralisation route, it is too easy to let the big fish in the small pool corrupt what should be an independent process for the good of all.

From your perspective as a celtic supporter, I can understand why you are lobbying for the outcome you want but there is zero integrity in giving out prizes not yet earned.

As I’ve explained to you before, we’ve been playing football since the 1800s and, in this sport, a contest abandoned is restarted with the result at time of abandonment expunged.

You’ll keep your 8IAR and your CL place so you’ve not lost anything.

Bigger issues out there than keeping your lot happy.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Potentially FIFA but certainly not SPFL.

Once you start down the decentralisation route, it is too easy to let the big fish in the small pool corrupt what should be an independent process for the good of all.

From your perspective as a celtic supporter, I can understand why you are lobbying for the outcome you want but there is zero integrity in giving out prizes not yet earned.

As I’ve explained to you before, we’ve been playing football since the 1800s and, in this sport, a contest abandoned is restarted with the result at time of abandonment expunged.

You’ll keep your 8IAR and your CL place so you’ve not lost anything.

Bigger issues out there than keeping your lot happy.

So if decentralisation doesn't work then surely that rules out UEFA too. And of course, FIFA have ever been involved in any corruption. Nope. Definitely not.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So if decentralisation doesn't work then surely that rules out UEFA too. And of course, FIFA have ever been involved in any corruption. Nope. Definitely not.

Your contempt for these bodies would soon disappear if they declared your beloved hoops as champions tomorrow so don’t start with that pish.

Whether you like it or not, FIFA and UEFA are the governing bodies and they have a duty to show leadership especially in a time of crisis.

”just do whatever you like in your own countries” is a clear dereliction of duty and abdication of responsibilities.

We all know that neither body is perfect but, for better or worse, they are the governing bodies in the sport.

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Your contempt for these bodies would soon disappear if they declared your beloved hoops as champions tomorrow so don’t start with that pish.

Whether you like it or not, FIFA and UEFA are the governing bodies and they have a duty to show leadership especially in a time of crisis.

”just do whatever you like in your own countries” is a clear dereliction of duty and abdication of responsibilities.

We all know that neither body is perfect but, for better or worse, they are the governing bodies in the sport.

The SPFL are the governing body of the professional leagues in Scotland.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The SPFL are the governing body of the professional leagues in Scotland.

Don’t try to be a smartass. Talk about fucking desperate😡

Who are the governing bodies of European and World football? (clue: they’re not based in Hampden)

19 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t try to be a smartass. Talk about fucking desperate😡

Who are the governing bodies of European and World football? (clue: they’re not based in Hampden)

Which competitions do they run? 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Juve still claiming the titles they were stripped of after being found guilty of match-fixing?

Yeah what are they like, puting a wee asterisk in and pretending it's still a legit trophy. Pesky.

Some contrast though with  their views on a league cut short rather than ones stripped from them.  Arguably hollow words until such a time they were actually awarded the scudetto and we see how they respond in actions, but on the face of it seems like they have finally discovered some form of integrity.

The SPFL, owned by its 42 member shareholders.

The SFA, the ultimate governing body of football in Scotland.

UEFA, the ultimate governing body of football in Europe.

FIFA, the ultimate governing body of football in the world.

Lets not kid on the SPFL have the biggest say 😂

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which competitions do they run? 

I’m going to take a huge gamble and go out on a limb here and guess that UEFA might possibly be vaguely connected to the “UEFA Champions League”

If you have a point to make, Timmy, then fucking make it.

We’re all fucking sick of your games.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

The SPFL, owned by its 42 member shareholders.

The SFA, the ultimate governing body of football in Scotland.

UEFA, the ultimate governing body of football in Europe.

FIFA, the ultimate governing body of football in the world.

Lets not kid on the SPFL have the biggest say 😂

Aye but if they’ll give The Dude’s team the title they crave, that’s all that matters, mate.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m going to take a huge gamble and go out on a limb here and guess that UEFA might possibly be vaguely connected to the “UEFA Champions League”

He’s a wank mate I wouldn’t even bother arguing wae him

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Anybody know what happened when the league season was disrupted By war? did they null and void or did they declare a winner, maybe there is a precedent already set?

The first season of the war, season 1939/40 was stopped 5 games in and declared null and void.

The Emergency League was played that season and was unofficial, Rangers won it.

Seasons 39/40 to 45/46 were all Emergency Leagues and all won by Rangers and all unofficial.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The first season of the war, season 1939/40 was stopped 5 games in and declared null and void.

The Emergency League was played that season and was unofficial, Rangers won it.

Seasons 39/40 to 45/46 were all Emergency Leagues and all won by Rangers and all unofficial.

That should be it then null and void then, I hope somebody points it out to the corrupt fenian bastards 

or give us our first 9in a row and the titles we won then

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

So they don't run the SPFL Premiership? 

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

It's only football.

I don't care any more either way.

People are dying and many, many more are going to die. It could be me, it could be you.

I don't really care who wins the league.

You might if you don’t die, cos the living won’t hear the end of it

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Jesus wept 🙄

He takes so much joy out of pissing off Rangers supporters, he’s clearly a taig. Would respect him more if he just admitted it. Anyway, I’ve got stuff to do so I’m not going to play his games for a while.

Just wish admin would get fenian scum like him off this site for good.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

He takes so much joy out of pissing off Rangers supporters, he’s clearly a taig. Would respect him more if he just admitted it. Anyway, I’ve got stuff to do so I’m not going to play his games for a while.

Just wish admin would get fenian scum like him off this site for good.

He has been spending too much time getting his arse fingered aff his fenian pals on his phone in

Archived