Season Tickets/Membership.

Just paid £700 in golf fees new year starts today which might get me a few rounds on winter greens in the winter at this rate, what’s another £600 on my ST for maybe a half league season when this ones not even finished 🤯

At least my boys nursery only want a 25% retainer on the £700+ I give them a month so I won’t feel totally mugged off at the moment! 

Why do we not just hold off a month or 2 and have a shorter window for payment than looking for money now and giving us a longer window to pay? Surely most will wait closer to deadline day in case they lose their jobs etc? Makes us look insensitive imo given the current situation and no clarification on how we end this league at this time.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact is, we need cash to keep the business afloat. Some fans are still fortunate enough to be in work and will be able to renew. That money, however limited it might be, may just be enough to see us over this period of uncertainty. The sensible thing for Rangers to do would be removing the deadline to renew date....leave it open as long as possble.I have a strong feeling that this season will be played out, and the new season will begin later than usual. Hopefully by then all bears affected will be back in work and able to pick one up at a later date. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What's wrong with that?

You don't even get commentary at the games 

At the games you get the start of a replay then they cut it off the big screens, at least at home you can review things from several different angles as many times as they show it. 

I'm in a position where I can & likely will renew without too much thought but this is poor from the club. It really doesn't sit right with me. 

We have a good chance of already being £150 or so worth of games down on this season's ticket. There's also the possibility of next season being cut short yet we are being asked, I assume, to pay full price on next seasons renewal with absolutely no certainty as to whatsee happening, at a time when people are massively struggling. 

All very Mike Ashley esque.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not bothered about this season's money, however there is a chance that we pay for 2 full seasons and get neither which is really shite)

I've lost my job due to corona. Am self employed but will not qualify for any help. I now have zero income. I will have zero income for the foreseeable future. 

Why in the name of fuck are our squad not on a substantial pay cut?

McCoist got dugs abuse for demanding his contract paid in full. How is this any different?

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Never realised you were promoted Tam 😄

Just showing I have the ability, I might get no where but does no harm.

but seriously mate you seem to be on a derailing mission here, back on topic please 

16 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I've lost my job due to corona. Am self employed but will not qualify for any help. I now have zero income. I will have zero income for the foreseeable future. 

McCoist got dugs abuse for demanding his contract paid in full. How is this any different?

Sorry to hear about the job mate, hopefully the club has something more long term planned for payments that helps the fans so we don’t lose out 

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not tried since zebra finance we’re doing it mate but would hate to rely on a credit check. Hopefully the club see sense and help people out. 

Supporting a football club financially is probably the last thing on many peoples minds

26 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Sorry about your job mate.

Different circumstances really with TUPE a factor previously whereas it's simply the case of the players having contracts now and us being obliged to fulfil them.

We're hoping players take a cut, but I think deferment is the best we'll get off them and tbh given they have contracts I understand why.

Archived