Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

Are they not based in Wales though playing in another country ?  On wiki it says the Welsh FA was founded in 1876 . 

These are not normal times lots of clubs might go out of business. 

Rangers should be invited to join the EFA  even if we have to start from the bottom tier anything would be better than playing in a backwards country like this one. 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Are they not based in Wales though playing in another country ?  On wiki it says the Welsh FA was founded in 1876 . 

Rangers should be invited to join the EFA  even if we have to start from the bottom tier anything would be better than playing in a backwards country like this one. 

The Welsh League was formed in 1904 as well 😂👍

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

As I said several times mate this is only to suit taigs. This is corrupt to the core. Even more so than anything ive ever witnessed before.

Also strange the Yella Teef mentioned this weeks ago, a scenario never used before. 

What a coincidence 😂👍

4 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Welsh FA was founded then. They didn't have a national league until 1992. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Also strange the Yella Teef mentioned this weeks ago, a scenario never used before. 

What a coincidence 😂👍

Its been used before iirc. Sure MLS used it in 2001 after 9/11 halted their season. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

What a coincidence 😂👍

Aye yella teeth was well put to work with this once liewell got the ok from his chums that they were going to go for this.

It's no wonder that these cunts have been getting away with this shit for years when we have guys who claim to be Rangers fans actually agreeing with it and happy for the beasts to be handed a title.

Dude I don't see what that has got to do with Rangers being invited to another country I was merely pointing out that a precedent has been set in the fact 2 or 3 Welsh clubs already play outwith their own country so why can't we,  the fact they never formed the Welsh league till 92 is neither here nor there.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Aye yella teeth was well put to work with this once liewell got the ok from his chums that they were going to go for this.

It's no wonder that these cunts have been getting away with this shit for years when we have guys who claim to be Rangers fans actually agreeing with it and happy for the beasts to be handed a title.

Thing is they don’t even hide it. Just through it out there and don’t give a fuck 👍

Dude I don't see what that has got to do with Rangers being invited to another country I was merely pointing out that a precedent has been set in the fact 2 or 3 Welsh clubs already play outwith their own country so why can't we,  the fact they never formed the Welsh league till 92 is neither here nor there.

The fact there wasn't a Welsh league is why they are allowed to play on England. To cross borders now you need the approval of the FA you're leaving and the one you are joining, as well as FIFA approval. With Scotland having a professional league, we're not getting the approval in my lifetime. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The fact there wasn't a Welsh league is why they are allowed to play on England. To cross borders now you need the approval of the FA you're leaving and the one you are joining, as well as FIFA approval. With Scotland having a professional league, we're not getting the approval in my lifetime. 

It's not impossible a quick look at the history of teams around the world who play in other countries tells you that . The fact the UK might be divided up after the second referendum would give us a strong case to be allowed to move leagues. Hopefully we can join before that has to happen obviously.  

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hypothetical I know but if The Scum had managed to kill us off in 2012 I believe they would have been making very loud noises about having outgrown Scottish football and needing a stronger challenge elsewhere and seeing the way they now run Scottish football I believe they would have got their wish and would have fucked off by now, Just my opinion of course but hey ho each to their own.

It's not impossible a quick look at the history of teams around the world who play in other countries tells you that . The fact the UK might be divided up after the second referendum would give us a strong case to be allowed to move leagues. Hopefully we can join before that has to happen obviously.  

Almost all are grandfathered in due to a lack of their own domestic league or have some sort of political reason. 

The UK being divided by a referendum would have absolutely no impact on it whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Gretna cross bordered in 2002, it has happened 👍

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hypothetical I know but if The Scum had managed to kill us off in 2012 I believe they would have been making very loud noises about having outgrown Scottish football and needing a stronger challenge elsewhere and seeing the way they now run Scottish football I believe they would have got their wish and would have fucked off by now, Just my opinion of course but hey ho each to their own.

There would be a possible argument there and tbh, we hadv a very brief window where we could have looked at making the jump in 2012.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There would be a possible argument there and tbh, we hadv a very brief window where we could have looked at making the jump in 2012.

I actually believe trying to kill us off when they had the chance to do so was to try and facilitate a move away from Scottish football, Can never prove it of course but that is my genuine belief.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

It should be declared null and void it's the only solution due to all this going on but if they  cant see sense to do that then the season should be played out when this shit is over. Listen  they have bottled it several times before at this stage of the season. 2 games against them with a game in hand. Nothings won or lost yet.

NO SURRENDER

Unexpectedly spat ma chicken fried rice oot in agreement there.

Last years Pot:

Ladbrokes Premiership
1st - 13.40% - £3,350,000 
2nd - 9.60% - £2,400,000 
3rd - 8.25% - £2,062,500 
4th - 7.25% - £1,812,500 
5th - 6.75% - £1,687,500 
6th - 6.25% - £1,562,500 
7th - 5.75% - £1,437,500 
8th - 5.50% - £1,375,000 
9th - 5.25% - £1,312,500 
10th -5.00% - £1,250,000 
11th - 4.75% - £1,187,500 
12th - 4.50% - £1,125,000 

Ladbrokes Championship
1st - 2.25% - £562,500 
2nd - 1.90% - £475,000 
3rd - 1.60% - £400,000 
4th - 1.30% - £325,000 
5th - 1.00% - £250,000 
6th - 0.90% - £225,000 
7th - 0.85% - £212,500 
8th - 0.80% - £200,000 
9th - 0.75% - £187,500 
10th - 0.70% - £175,000 

Ladbrokes League 1    
1st - 0.50% - £125,000 
2nd - 0.43% - £107,500 
3rd - 0.35% - £87,500 
4th - 0.34% - £85,000 
5th - 0.33% - £82,500 
6th - 0.32% - £80,000 
7th - 0.31% - £77,500 
8th - 0.30% - £75,000 
9th - 0.29% - £72,500 
10th - 0.28% - £70,000 

Ladbrokes League 2    
1st - 0.27% - £67,500 
2nd - 0.26% - £65,000 
3rd - 0.25% - £62,500 
4th - 0.24% - £60,000 
5th - 0.23% - £57,500 
6th - 0.22% - £55,000 
7th - 0.21% - £52,500 
8th - 0.20% - £50,000 
9th - 0.19% - £47,500 
10th - 0.18% - £45,000

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

The cynic in me thinks they are pimping themselves out for a restructure.

Worse than that - pleading for it. 

Wouldn’t disagree, doubt our board will do more than "strongly" object.

Archived