VIP member email - Bar72

j1mgg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, badjon said:

Any chance of copy and paste in bigger text or something more readable?  Thanks in advance 👍

I can't, it has been inserted into the email as an image, so can't copy the text, only insert the image. If you click on the image above, it should become clearer, and you will be able to pinch and zoom.

I've used Bar72 for years. Going on that brochure the difference is you get a pie, pint and programme every home game.  That's the difference, the rest of the stuff you basically already get. I wouldn't pay any attention to the dedicated account manager - that's sales talk. It will be some wee lassie that's managed the bar or watched the doors that's got a promotion in name. 

You're essentially paying £500 more per year to get a drink, programme and a pie. Considering how many programmes they send out to pulp that's unsold and every unsold pie that's given away or launched out (they freebies will be coming out those wastage totals) .... as said above, that price-hike for another season of failure (domestically) is disgusting. 

I honestly fear with things like this, the elite-system membership scheme and whatever else is in the pipeline, Rangers really run the risk of making a rip-roaring cunt of things here.

If they think they're getting away with hiking season tickets anywhere near that amount, I'll be out. Especially if the club simply sit back and watch Cel*ic gifted a title. Not that we even put up a challenge on the pitch for said title after Christmas.

Absolutely no chance I'm having players deferring wages while we're asked to dig deep. Again. 

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Fucking joke. They have players salaries deferred so why are they wanting money from fans just now when we dont even know what is happening with this season.

I’m in a lucky position with my job that I’ll pay my ST regardless of what lies ahead, even if it’s no season.

Im not lucky enough to afford Bar 72 however a 40% increase does seem steep but I suppose a lot of businesses take this up and it’s a great way of getting funding into the club by those who can afford it.

As much as I appreciate it I still can’t get overly excited by the wage deferral and I have no doubt it should have been a wage cut just like other big clubs. I’m not sold on it all.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've used Bar72 for years. Going on that brochure the difference is you get a pie, pint and programme every home game.  That's the difference, the rest of the stuff you basically already get. I wouldn't pay any attention to the dedicated account manager - that's sales talk. It will be some wee lassie that's managed the bar or watched the doors that's got a promotion in name. 

You're essentially paying £500 more per year to get a drink, programme and a pie. Considering how many programmes they send out to pulp that's unsold and every unsold pie that's given away or launched out (they freebies will be coming out those wastage totals) .... as said above, that price-hike for another season of failure (domestically) is disgusting. 

I honestly fear with things like this, the elite-system membership scheme and whatever else is in the pipeline, Rangers really run the risk of making a rip-roaring cunt of things here.

They don’t even sell match programmes in the St Enochs store which is absolutely bizarre 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

I dont see any mention of 40%,where did that come from?

Cunts making shit up. I’m a bar72 season ticket holder and although that email is an offer to renew now you can’t buy one on line at the moment.  @j1mgg where are you getting 40%?

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

I dont see any mention of 40%,where did that come from?

There's no mention of it on that picture mate but it's been confirmed elsewhere, speaking to a few folk now who've said it's something like £440 increase they've been told. 

Someone even said they were gonna make it 2k and move everyone to the back and that hospitality area up the back turned into the bar area for the ones who's in Bar72 ffs man

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's no mention of it on that picture mate but it's been confirmed elsewhere, speaking to a few folk now who've said it's something like £440 increase they've been told. 

Someone even said they were gonna make it 2k and move everyone to the back and that hospitality area up the back turned into the bar area for the ones who's in Bar72 ffs man

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

£1440 it is compared to £1060 last season, so almost £400 of a price hike. 

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I paid roughly £1k last year, they want over £1440 this year.

That's absolutely fucking scandalous man.

Edit....if true.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Where are you getting this from?

People who have Bar 72 tickets. I've spoke to 3/4 of them there who have confirmed it and there's another 2/3 who it came as a surprise to.

Seems Rangers in all their wisdom have probably sent emails out to some folk, but not others. 

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Cunts making shit up. I’m a bar72 season ticket holder and although that email is an offer to renew now you can’t buy one on line at the moment.  @j1mgg where are you getting 40%?

It seems ridiculously steep,you wouldnt put it past us though in all honesty.

Archived