VIP member email - Bar72

j1mgg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is that for away games mate?

It is, apparently.

Nonsense if true. Don't care what they charge. Hopefully this isn't any part of the membership scheme they were talking about.

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s no surprise mate all hospitality season ticket holders get away tickets I’m sure 

Slightly different mate. They get tickets guaranteed if they're corporate, sponsors or a box or whatever. What I'm talking about here is a different ballot, separate from other season ticket holders. 

The guys I mentioned get celtic, Aberdeen etc 100% assured - but under this new Bar72 revamp, I'm assuming they stand a better chance of these games in a ballot.

I've benefited from tickets from corps and sponsors etc for Parkhead, Pittodrie etc before so I'm not going to be a hypocrite but IMO doing it with Bar72 which is still affordable for a lot of your average fans is creating a further class-system to go with these new membership tiers that's coming out which I think is poor. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Slightly different mate. They get tickets guaranteed if they're corporate, sponsors or a box or whatever. What I'm talking about here is a different ballot, separate from other season ticket holders. 

The guys I mentioned get celtic, Aberdeen etc 100% assured - but under this new Bar72 revamp, I'm assuming they stand a better chance of these games in a ballot.

I've benefited from tickets from corps and sponsors etc for Parkhead, Pittodrie etc before so I'm not going to be a hypocrite but IMO doing it with Bar72 which is still affordable for a lot of your average fans is creating a further class-system to go with these new membership tiers that's coming out which I think is poor. 

I’m not looking forward to the new membership scheme at all , hopefully I’m wrong but I think it will create no chance of getting to any away games bar the usual Livi and st J , I’ve signed up for everything all my life and have a few GENUINE travel club points but Rangers  being Rangers it will no doubt shaft the normal punter 

I would imagine a lot of people in Bar 72 will get a pint and a pie anyway, possibly a programme too, call that £12.

Say you get 35 games in Bar 72 in a season league, Europe, cups and friendlies. 

That’s £420 you’d spend anyway, so maybe not such a big loss to some. Obviously it is if you don’t buy any of these but whenever I’ve been in most have a pint and a pie in their hand. 

It’s over subscribed, Rangers are a business - can’t moan at them upping the price. Still reasonable IMO and the STs that aren’t renewed will go easily.

16 hours ago, BEE said:

It’s over subscribed, Rangers are a business - can’t moan at them upping the price. Still reasonable IMO and the STs that aren’t renewed will go easily.

Can moan at them upping the money for what has been a largely unsuccesful campaign of throwing leads away and bottling it at the business end.  If the players had the self belief the marketing team appear to have we would be world champions 

Archived