Players of the Year Awards

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You know your argument is fucked when you are picking at points with the terminology. Ok so maybe we weren't "pumped" but we were still beat by bottom sides consistently. Saying otherwise or blaming anyone other than the manager and players is mad.

so should the manager  be sacked simple question in you opinion oh and by the way when you say your argument is fucked you do know that's just your opinion so dont be like most people and generalize it, its not clever 

1 minute ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He’ll be sacked if it’s another trophyless season  that’s for sure.

and that might be the case but my question is should he be sacked on last years results and the corruption within the spfl/sfa /liewell cabal 

11 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

so should the manager  be sacked simple question in you opinion oh and by the way when you say your argument is fucked you do know that's just your opinion so dont be like most people and generalize it, its not clever 

Mate your argument was based on opinion and being a fuck to the other poster.

IMO yes he should have been sacked and I think Covid 19 saved his job. They were heading for another 20 point league winning gap and we woulda been pumped in the next old firm game. I wanted to see the back of Gerrard at the end of last season. 

7 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

and that might be the case but my question is should he be sacked on last years results and the corruption within the spfl/sfa /liewell cabal 

Who from the SPFL was responsible for us being defeated by Hamilton at Ibrox? 

22 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

IMO yes he should have been sacked and I think Covid 19 saved his job. They were heading for another 20 point league winning gap and we woulda been pumped in the next old firm game. I wanted to see the back of Gerrard at the end of last season. 

I thought it was only a matter of time after that Hamilton game. Especially coming off the hearts loss and a post match interview that sounded like he had given up.  

He's got to deliver this season or he will be finished.

26 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate your argument was based on opinion and being a fuck to the other poster.

based on what you got a fecking green crystal ball 

34 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Who gives a fuck about that.if he doesn't win the league this season out he goes 

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Who gives a fuck about that.if he doesn't win the league this season out he goes 

based on your comments you would be happy mind google the huddleboard to get to your true site if and i mean if your a true Rangers supporter you ought to be ashamed of yourself disgusting

2 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

based on your comments you would be happy mind google the huddleboard to get to your true site if and i mean if your a true Rangers supporter you ought to be ashamed of yourself disgusting

Gerrard fan boy ripping oot ye 

Archived