Players of the Year Awards

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

😂😂😂 Whits wrong was you? You ok?

We're only 4 pages in and you've mentioned bum holes twice and huddleboard about a hundred times. No sure if you're hiding your sexuality or you're favourite football team. They banned you on follow follow?

To much to drink mate oh dear I probably get banned here lol 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

Am I the only one who voted Mcgregor aye 😄

Aribo for young player. Would have gave it to Hagi but he wasnt here long enough. 

I voted the same.

28 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Barasic and Aribo

Barisic improved this year, still showed signs of his old shitebag self for me. Aribo developed again but none of them showed consistency or enough for player of the year imo. If anything I'd say Aribo was a slight disappointment compared to the player I thought we were getting.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Barisic improved this year, still showed signs of his old shitebag self for me. Aribo developed again but none of them showed consistency or enough for player of the year imo. If anything I'd say Aribo was a slight disappointment compared to the player I thought we were getting.

Barisic even being mentioned as player of the year is fucking laughable. 

21 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He wasn't the only one 

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Barisic even being mentioned as player of the year is fucking laughable. 

Andy Halliday said on open goal what all the supporters willing to open their eyes say mate he gets away with it coz his nationality 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived