Willie Vass

Clemdog

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I know. Willie Vass wouldn't have published a pic like that.

Only just noticed this post. You're an absolute crackpot.  Tell me, from your expert position, is this a Willie Vass pic or is it not up to his usual standards?

image.thumb.png.d9871488bc84c94a672ae25da83947b4.png

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

One of these pics is a Willie Vass pic, the others are taking by Andy Buchanan and Ian McNicol...

image.thumb.png.b75aaa138ea2d7f3903b1d96ddadba0e.png

image.thumb.png.572d5c1bc6697cfb77acf0ee26ef6168.png

image.thumb.png.ebd842e48241d4eaf140fefcc85a705c.png

image.thumb.png.73e10147965694c3c1432f0b549463c2.png

1. Ian MacNicol

2. Ian MacNicol

3. Willie Vass

4. Andy Buchanan

Willie Vass is my fav photographer he captures the moment and emotion beautifully and you can see that he takes time to choose the photos he publishes because the quality is excellent. I've never seen a pic of his that make his subject look skewed  or silly.

I like that pic from Andy Buchanan  he captures the moment and emotion beautifully 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

1. Ian MacNicol

2. Ian MacNicol

3. Andy Buchanan

4. Willie Vass

Willie Vass is my fav photographer he captures the moment and emotion beautifully and you can see that he takes time to choose the photos he publishes because the quality is excellent. I've never seen a pic of his that make his subject look skewed  or silly.

Wrong.

3 is the only Willie Vass pic there.

First two are McNicol and last one is Buchanan.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wrong.

3 is the only Willie Vass pic there.

First two are McNicol and last one is Buchanan.

I'd noticed my error and corrected it before you posted. Andy Buchanan also capture the moment and emotion in the same style as Willie Vass

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Andy Buchanan captures the moment and emotion in a similar way to Willie Vass. Only difference is the way they capture the background.

image.thumb.png.292a3e70bc6e4e766a82d2f7a9c4b8d2.pngimage.thumb.png.fb4fa90d6518a9343ee771d327c9fb97.png

Which one is Vass and what is the difference in how the background is captured?

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

image.thumb.png.292a3e70bc6e4e766a82d2f7a9c4b8d2.pngimage.thumb.png.fb4fa90d6518a9343ee771d327c9fb97.png

Which one is Vass and what is the difference in how the background is captured? 

The way the photographer captures the moment and emotion on both pics  Suggests both are Willie Vass The background lighting on both those pics and the way the photographer doesn't overpower the subject being photographed also suggest both are Willie Vass.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

The way the photographer captures the moment and emotion on both pics  Suggests both are Willie Vass The background lighting on both those pics and the way the photographer doesn't overpower the subject being photographed also suggest both are Willie Vass.

Ffs

Just now, Sweetheart said:

You are aware that photographers have no control over the sun or stadium floodlights? :lol: Background lighting. FFS. Its sports photography taken outside. Background lighting. :mutley:

That Gerrard picture is just dripping with emotion as he stands with his hands in his pockets with barely an expression on his face. Its almost as if I can tell exactly what he's thinking and feeling just by looking at it

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You are aware that photographers have no control over the sun or stadium floodlights? :lol: Background lighting. FFS. Its sports photography taken outside. Background lighting. :mutley:

That Gerrard picture is just dripping with emotion as he stands with his hands in his pockets with barely an expression on his face. Its almost as if I can tell exactly what he's thinking and feeling just by looking at it

LOL, I take it your not a fan of sports photography. The pic of Gerrard speaks volumes. He looks strong, calm as he ponders what to do next. 

Archived