first manager sacked

fandangoman

not quite yet, but lets have it for . . .

english premiership and scottish premiership, whos ure money on for the first to be sacked (not resign)

mines has got to be;

hearts manager

and

bolton *altho i was tempted to say derby but no1 expects them to do fuck all in the first place*

opinions?

curbishley

I was going to say that aswell. Spent a fortune and they haven't exactly hit the ground running.

West Ham were class at the weekend, demolished Reading and they still have a massive list of players missing so expect them to be in the fight for european places!!!

curbishley

I was going to say that aswell. Spent a fortune and they haven't exactly hit the ground running.

West Ham were class at the weekend, demolished Reading and they still have a massive list pf players missing so expect them to be in the fight for european places!!!

Yeah, they done well at the weekend.

I don't rate Curbishley though, and I don't think the new owner is the type of guy to put up with poor results.

Curbishley ?!?!?!? u's out ur mind? NO CHANCE, West Ham will come back, have a good side. My moneys on Sammy Lee or possibly Martin Jol. i feel sorry for Martin Jol though, the Tottenhams Board r delierious about what they want done in the league etc, hopin for a miracle in their first big spending season.

Sammy Lee & Jol seem to be the front runners, but usually it's a manager that nobody expects...possibly Coppell or Southgate?

Southgate would be in shit street if he were fired IMO

Sammy Lee & Jol seem to be the front runners, but usually it's a manager that nobody expects...possibly Coppell or Southgate?

Southgate would be in shit street if he were fired IMO

If Mido loses form, which is pretty likely considering his record so far, then they have no real quality bar Woodgate, who is injured all the time and Tuncay, who isn't even getting a start!

I can see them struggling badly and Southgate getting the boot!

I don't think Coppell is in any danger, to be honest.

Even if they were to in danger of relegation, I think his job would still be fairly safe.

some good replys here but cant see it being coppell,

martin jol is a bit of a gutter to be honest, coz hes obv. goin2 need time, but can see the old hearts thing happening down there, they dont have results in the first ten games they will expect to get rid of before its too late.

hearts dont count i suppose so ill go for gus mcpherson as well, altho i dont like to say it as i think hes a good manager, i cant see him lasting as i can see them or gretna going down.

Colin Calderwood at Forest, put out Johnstone's Paint trophy (English version of the challenge cup) tonight at home to Peterborough. Team who fair enough have spent millions and are favourites to go up, are still a division below them. Forest also failed to get promoted last season and haven't started well this season.

Colin Calderwood at Forest, put out Johnstone's Paint trophy (English version of the challenge cup) tonight at home to Peterborough. Team who fair enough have spent millions and are favourites to go up, are still a division below them. Forest also failed to get promoted last season and haven't started well this season.

Thats the Lennon affect for you! :craphead: