dummiesoot

* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

had a group interview the day for a seasonal job at Amazon, swear to fuck a cunt turned up in a celtic top, for a job interview, you really can't make it up with this mob

Did he get the job? :lol: 

23 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Irish dont want them either

2egbrtl.jpg

Can't blame them we're landed with the degenerates unfortunately,nothing a bit of genocide wouldn't sort 

7 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

i've seen someone show up to the brew with a celtic top on 

That's standard.

49 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Irish dont want them either

2egbrtl.jpg

That's Benny Hill's character Fred Scuttle.

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Only in the West of Scotland do Catholics behave like this 

Very true. I used to work in county clare and there was a wee guy from Glasgow wore his Rangers top every weekend in the pub and not one rats arse was given, even singing the sash when the Rangers v scum game was on. Plastics out here in the tim pub across the road go daft when I sing the sash.

Scotland = irelands shame.

See the cunt who ran on pitch at PSG game has got off with community service, lucky for him he wasn’t singing the sash whilst doing it or he would have been jailed.

52 minutes ago, Dickie said:

See the cunt who ran on pitch at PSG game has got off with community service, lucky for him he wasn’t singing the sash whilst doing it or he would have been jailed.

What about the fine for the scum, any news?

On 10/10/2017 at 13:06, With Heart and Hand said:

had a group interview the day for a seasonal job at Amazon, swear to fuck a cunt turned up in a celtic top, for a job interview, you really can't make it up with this mob

Don't know if it would be any good for you or not mate but the Royal Mail are currently looking for seasonal workers, Pretty sure it's more than amazon, Think it might be around £13ph if you ended up working nights in the sorting office

Not as good as last season. Play Aberdeen away soon. If we keep winning we should be in the hunt by the winter break

9 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

What is it with these cunts and weans?

FB_IMG_1507830076048.jpg

Dave King building bridges?

On 10/10/2017 at 21:34, mrmojorisin said:

Only in the West of Scotland do Catholics behave like this 

Correct.its a part of being a sellik fan the rc bit.not one bit of faith is in them .it's a part of the package 

Don't get me wrong the rc church is a corrupt cesspit but the cunts around this neck of the woods are a different breed entirely 

I really fancy Dundee to get something today. McCann has them playing some good football and they play a high line constantly pressuring. Savco hate being pressurised like that and it shows up their flaws.