new strip

5cotland

this ones better! :rangers:

I love this, i wish it were real. I'd buy two then i could wear one when the other was in the wash!!

Are you implying that you only wash twice a week ?? Im asuming that you intend to always wear the top(s) and unless you have a tumble dryer or live in a warm climate (Bolton doubt it) I think youd be better off buying 5 and changing them, letting them drip dry so as not to shrink them.

this ones better! :rangers:

I love this, i wish it were real. I'd buy two then i could wear one when the other was in the wash!!

Are you implying that you only wash twice a week ?? Im asuming that you intend to always wear the top(s) and unless you have a tumble dryer or live in a warm climate (Bolton doubt it) I think youd be better off buying 5 and changing them, letting them drip dry so as not to shrink them.

Was gonna wash one and wear one on consecutive days, maybe every 2 days, sweaty pits permitting. I don't have any trouble with shrinkage tbh, just wash on 40 deg and everything's fine :)

This years one has grown on me over time, I clouldn't believe it when I seen it the 1st time. Someone on the FF posted a blue version of Manure's 06/07 strip. Was just plain royal blue with white v-neck looked amazing.

• 2 months later...