Walter said 2 or 3 Players.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller

Mark Reynolds

Steven Davis.

Wouldn't suprise me if that was our lot. How many times have we heard from Murray " It will be quality in the summer "

I've lost count. And i thought we were gonna hear about this new stadium of ours.

The window has only just opened.

I fear yet another lackluster transfer window. I can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited buy our signings.

Its ok Badger. In walter we trust.

He will bring in real quality, Miller and Reynolds are just smokescreens for Ronaldo coming.

3 months to go......

Our squad is good enough to win the league next season already

I think he said 2 or 3 players, but if players moved on it would maybe be more. Its early days in the transfer window but I cant say I am expecting any major signings.

Kenny Miller

Mark Reynolds

Steven Davis.

Wouldn't suprise me if that was our lot. How many times have we heard from Murray " It will be quality in the summer "

The players rought in is nothing to do with Murray.

It's WS who says who he wants, and Bain goes about trying to get them

Kenny Miller

Mark Reynolds

Steven Davis.

That would be a joke. Maybe those players will be as cover for players leaving and we will sign 3 other quality players as well. <cr>

Kenny Miller

Mark Reynolds

Steven Davis.

That would be a joke. Maybe those players will be as cover for players leaving and we will sign 3 other quality players as well. <cr>

To be fair, they didn't specify what quality they were after.

I fear yet another lackluster transfer window. I can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited buy our signings.

He will bring in real quality, Miller and Reynolds are just smokescreens for Ronaldo coming.

3 months to go......

Keeping positive as always. Better go back to Football Manager and start signing all of those top notch Bosmans. <cr>

Cannot believe the reaction of some people on here when the transfer window has been opened for less than a week. Fair enough, the speculation over Miller is getting alot of us worked up but there is far too many negative comments. You would think the window was about to shut with no signings.

Kenny Miller

Mark Reynolds

Steven Davis.

The players rought in is nothing to do with Murray.

It's WS who says who he wants, and Bain goes about trying to get them

The players brought in HAVE EVERYTHING to do with Murray.

You cant get a quality player if you dont have the funds.

Money released = Better players can be targetted

Today i've had my eyes opened and i was wrong :ohmy:

Our Scouting System is actually Worldclass, Walter and the Club will spend big in the next 2 months,also Cuellar and Mcgregor will stay (tu) .... Cause Walter will not dare fcuk this Transfer window up :mutley:

I was genuinely a little bit excited going into this transfer window. I now fear I'll be left with a sense of disappointment.

However, surely to god the club would not be so stupid as to not back up a side, so obviously in need of 2-3 real quality player, with 2-3 real quality players?

I'm contemplating getting a season ticket next season but..... I think I'll hold off to see how the clubs ambition develops during the next month or so, before deciding (that and I need to see what the work front does, not point in a season ticket if I'm working away from home most of the season).

I am sure we will still bring in some quality players. Ally is going to euro 2008, that can't be a bad sign........... :craphead:

I was genuinely a little bit excited going into this transfer window. I now fear I'll be left with a sense of disappointment.

However, surely to god the club would not be so stupid as to not back up a side, so obviously in need of 2-3 real quality player, with 2-3 real quality players?

I'm contemplating getting a season ticket next season but..... I think I'll hold off to see how the clubs ambition develops during the next month or so, before deciding (that and I need to see what the work front does, not point in a season ticket if I'm working away from home most of the season).

I am sure we will still bring in some quality players. Ally is going to euro 2008, that can't be a bad sign........... :craphead:

Plus Walter will Tune in or Sky + it....Plus if were really stuck Willie Mckay will have plenty of DVD's to hand Walter :mutley:

Our Worldclass Scouting System strikes again :craphead:

Plus Walter will Tune in or Sky + it....Plus if were really stuck Willie Mckay will have plenty of DVD's to hand Walter :mutley:

:lol:

Kenny McDowell is sure to be listening on Radio Scotland too, so we should be OK :lol:

:lol:

Kenny McDowell is sure to be listening on Radio Scotland too, so we should be OK :lol:

(tu):lol:

3 months to go......

That squad is nowhere near good enough to win the SPL next season

Walter did say 2-3 quality players. And who said those quality players wont sign??

Is this because no one has signed two weeks after the window opened??

Is it because everyone is fixated on Miller??

It is funny that the other players we are linked with, quality players, don't have their own thread.

It's all negative negative negative.

"Oor walter promised us quality and we are two weeks into the transfer market and nane o the quality has signed fur us. This is oot a order where is this quality???" doh

He always says 2 or 3..........he's always as vague as Mad Jack mcvague winner of last years mr Vague competition.

He promised quality and quality ain't who we're going for.....quality is who everyone else is trying to get off us.

How long has the transfer window been open? Are people on holiday? Is there this small thing called the EURO 2008 happenning? Does anyone one here actually have access to the Rangers' files to find out who is on the wish list, how much money Walter actually has, who we have actually been in contact with etc?