forwards

reddrock

Having now signed feckin windy (miller) and now velickas and looking like lafferty who i seen play two or 3 times last season and he looked well sharp.

Who goes to make room , I worry for Boydy. Cousin I would terminate his contract based on lack of feckin effort , but does the current activity mean JCD could be through the exit door also , and where does this leave the possible use of young Fleck .

Any thoughts guys

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

Having now signed feckin windy (miller) and now velickas and looking like lafferty who i seen play two or 3 times last season and he looked well sharp.

Who goes to make room , I worry for Boydy. Cousin I would terminate his contract based on lack of feckin effort , but does the current activity mean JCD could be through the exit door also , and where does this leave the possible use of young Fleck .

Any thoughts guys

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

Fleck is more of an attacking midfielder. If we are going to sign Lafferty I would expect Cousin and Boyd to go, and maybe JCD. Personally I'd like to see Boyd stay and McCulloch go. I doubt that'll happen though.

I think the club are actively trying to sell Boyd,Cousin and JCD.

Do you think this policy of bringing in three forwards before off loading any is likely to effect the price we get for them? (That's assuming the Lafferty signing is for real). Seems to me we are now pretty desperate to move at least a couple on and other clubs are going to realise that.

Cousin to go - his attitude stinks (Uefa cup semi final red card!)

JCD to go - unfit, and cant play with another striker, although runs his heart out everytime

Gow to go - Who?

Buffel to go - Shame as he is real quality

MUST keep Boyd he is the only natural finisher we have and he is class

Everyone seems to thnk that Cousin is a certainty to go, but given his lack of form since christmas who in their

right mind would want him?

I'll be gutted if we sell on Boyd , would like to see him given a chance to play along side these new guys

One thing for sure though - we need to start buying midfielders and defenders.

tbh im gutted for gow :( the guy didnt get a chance or even a sniff of a chance :(

if walter sells boyd,jcd,cousin and this is the players weve brought in to replace them then i will seriously rip up my season ticket,i''ll boo the the players in boyds position and i'll turn my back on the game.

:pipe:

na lol i just wouldnt be very happy :(

Cousin will be off, Naismith is injured till Christmas, Darcheville will be 33 with even more questionable fitness and Novo will probably be moved around out wide.

Lafferty has played almost all last season out wide for left for Burnley, i presume he will probably play there in place of McCulloch for us.

That leaves Boyd, Miller and Velicka as our out and out strikers and even then i can see Miller playing just off the striker in behind.

Don't particularly see why these signings mean Boyd is off.

Has nobody thought that that these players are in to support Boyd Miller for his Pace, Velicka for his goals and inteligence and Lafferty as a big Dado Prso type figure all players IMO that will contribute to Boyd's 30 goals a season and make him into aN Ibrox legend. we will surely buy some more quality for the rest of the team now that the more attacking part has been sorted. Remember there is still Klasnic to get wrapped up as well.

Lets just rewind to last summer when people were monaing about signing too many strikers.

We signed JCD, Cousin, Naismith, McCulloch & Gow when we already had Novo, Boyd, Buffel and, at the time, Sebo on our books.

By January we were all crying out for us to sign another striker even though we had eight in our ranks then.

if boyd leaves rangers it will be his decision not the managers so therefor he aint going anywhere

i hate cousin with a passion so i dont even care if he leaves for free

buffell id like 2 keep cos surely this fee we would have 2 pay for him would be better than spending a couple of million on an untried player

i watched that lafferty a few times last season and hes got a bit about him that and hes young and only going to get better so he would be a good addition to the attacking midfield players we have which is zero lol

and i hope jcd stays another season i think he deserves a chance especially after the way he gave everything he had for us last season and we dont have enough of these players

it just said on setanta news lafferty has signed and gow has gone in a cash plus player deal