Cousin to Cardiff/Maloney to us

Gaffbear

Reports in todays Sun says we're looking to bring in Maloney but with the Beggars and Sunderland both interested it will be a 3 way battle.Maloney reportedly says he would not have a problem joining Rangers.

After missing out on Rangers striker Kris Boyd Cardiff city look to turn their attention to Daniel Cousin.

Personally i'd take Maloney as he's not a real t***,born in Malaysia and raised in Aberdeen...just has the name but then again so do alot of us.

Cousin can fuck off and while he's at it he can drop McCulloch off in Stoke.

Could be the end of McCulloch though as that would be Lafferty,Beasley and Maloney all could play his position.

Also heard a strong rumour that the Reynolds deal could be on with Gow going the other way and Gio couyld be persuaded to come back but again that's just a rumour.

Reports in todays Sun says we're looking to bring in Maloney but with the Beggars and Sunderland both interested it will be a 3 way battle.Maloney reportedly says he would not have a problem joining Rangers.

After missing out on Rangers striker Kris Boyd Cardiff city look to turn their attention to Daniel Cousin.

Personally i'd take Maloney as he's not a real t***,born in Malaysia and raised in Aberdeen...just has the name but then again so do alot of us.

Cousin can fuck off and while he's at it he can drop McCulloch off in Stoke.

Could be the end of McCulloch though as that would be Lafferty,Beasley and Maloney all could play his position.

Also heard a strong rumour that the Reynolds deal could be on with Gow going the other way and Gio couyld be persuaded to come back but again that's just a rumour.

That would be nice Gaff, very nice indeed even at is age

The only plus I can see with Maloney is as you said above, if it means the end for lee, but, Maloney i another am not keen on, never thought he was that good

I agree outlaw but as you say if it means McCOOlluch leaves then it may be no bad thing.

Maloney ain't quality but better than Lee for sure....hits a mean free kick so might mean end of Adam too. :bouncy:

Id take Maloney, as you said he can hit them and is very mobile, able to play upfront/behind a striker/on the left wing, some might think im loopy and all but I actually rate him quite highly, he's still only 25 too.

Guest therabbitt

Shaun Maloney can hit a free-kick and dead ball also - something which none of our players can do

Would definitely take Maloney. If he goes to Celtic he would have to fight with Nakamura and McGeady for a place, so he may fancy his chances at Ibrox as we have very few players of his type (i.e. skillful).

Suspect Cousin won't want to go to the Championship, I'm afraid.

For a modest fee, I'd certainly take Maloney. Perhaps we could do better, but he certainly fits the bill in terms of the style of player we need. A creative wide man that can take people on, play people in and hit a decent dead ball.

In terms of his character, I've also got no problem with Maloney. Always came across as a decent enough bloke to me. I've got no problem with us signing ex-Celtic players if they are good enough. Maloney is. Miller isn't. Simple.

I dont care who maloney used to play for, hes a cracking player who is fast, mobile and has a great shot and can play in a number of positions. He worked well if walter and ally with scotland i think he would be a good signing.

Guest Andypendek

I would love to see Maloney at Rangers. But he seems a bit lightweight personality-wise to live with the hate mob from over the road. Would he be willing to try? Be interesting to see.

For a modest fee, I'd certainly take Maloney. Perhaps we could do better, but he certainly fits the bill in terms of the style of player we need. A creative wide man that can take people on, play people in and hit a decent dead ball.

In terms of his character, I've also got no problem with Maloney. Always came across as a decent enough bloke to me. I've got no problem with us signing ex-Celtic players if they are good enough. Maloney is. Miller isn't. Simple.

couldnt agree more (tu)