Betcha McCulloch scores more than bhurkey !

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Lee for Capitano, taxi for the waltzer spinner ! :sherlock:

If both (heaven forbid) were played in the same team week in week out, Lee on the left and Burke on the right - I guaran-damn-tee you that Burke would play a part in more Rangers goals than the Haddie on the other wing would

mcculloch had 5 good games last year,burke has had 5 good games in the last 3 years :(

Obviously missed the spell in Jan and Feb when he was outstanding for us week in and week out - when Walter played him, Naismith and Cousin as the front 3 and we actually played with a bit of flair and won at the same time

Lee McCulloch is a dire football player.

No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite ! :sherlock:

and there we have it - I have long suspected the reason you do not like Burke is that he comes from a family of Catholics and there it is confirmed

You are no Rangers fan

No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite ! :sherlock:

and there we have it - I have long suspected the reason you do not like Burke is that he comes from a family of Catholics and there it is confirmed

You are no Rangers fan

No basically I don't like him because he doesn't try a leg, the fact that he's a jungle is just a bonus. Now away and crawl back into your Garngad slum vaseline ! ;):sherlock:

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

Obviously missed the spell in Jan and Feb when he was outstanding for us week in and week out - when Walter played him, Naismith and Cousin as the front 3 and we actually played with a bit of flair and won at the same time

What games were you watching?

Burke had two good games, against Motherwell and Hibs, in December and then he reverted back to his usual nonesense which culminated in an absolutely dreadful performance in the C.I.S cup final.

Personally I don't dislike Burke, he has bags of talent and I wish he would recongnise that.

However every season he continues to show false hope for a couple of games before falling back into his usual half hearted, uninterested and lazy performances.

You are no Rangers fan

Who mentioned religion?

I think the phrase used was, "No as bad as burke but. McCulloch might be shite but at least he's oor shite"

Now, how do you read that?

What games were you watching?

Burke had two good games, against Motherwell and Hibs, in December and then he reverted back to his usual nonesense which culminated in an absolutely dreadful performance in the C.I.S cup final.

Personally I don't dislike Burke, he has bags of talent and I wish he would recongnise that.

However every season he continues to show false hope for a couple of games before falling back into his usual half hearted, uninterested and lazy performances.

2 good games? He had 7 assists in a month - which is just outstanding - I would wager Lee never did that all year

Then of course his form dipped, though he was still our most creative player - though that dip coincided with Walter changing the makeup of our attack

Good to see someone else seeing it (tu)

Thats all I'm saying on the matter.

Good to see someone else seeing it (tu)

Thats all I'm saying on the matter.

A wis drinkin wie Bomber yesterday and a told him about some of the so called Rangers fans on here, and know what he said ? He said the same as me, they're no Rangers fans big man ! And thats all I'm sayin on the matter. :sherlock: