Transfer/contract money

pols59

I've always wondered this...but to raise funds for contracts and new players...why dont we have a fund where every rangers fan can put money in? for example every fan gives £5? theres loads of fans out there...could raise millions. :crabflute:

I think the rule is never post such a stupid thought on a public mb as people will rightly laugh at you.....

No surprise at the op's low post count

ahhh the low post count arguement...as i stated "ive always wondered"... was just a thought...no need to get personal

Do you realise how many individuals/companies have invested money in The Rangers, onlu to rue the day they ever clapped eyes on Murray? Keep your money in your pocket, for the time being at least.

Sound piece of advice to the kid there, casey! :sherlock:

Sounds stupid, season tickets, individual tickets, euro tickets, home & away tops, training tops, anything else that fans buy off them should be more than plenty for players wages and buy good enough players without people paying to raise funds for players or their contracts

I think the rule is never post such a stupid thought on a public mb as people will rightly laugh at you.....

No surprise at the op's low post count

:lol:

He's definitely not a tim. He'll be in Lisbon with me next month sashing it up.

haha not a bad post made me laugh....but this just would never work the owner would just pocket it! :lol:

yeah got to say i had a wee smile when i seen it too.when i get angry about our situation with no cash for player transfers and wages,i always think with our fan base we should be able to chip in a little and help rather than waking up to another day of pure shit headlines about our beloved club.a few quid each for a new signing would be great.

when you look into it further there must be some kind of rules and regulations against it, all that would happen is the other half would probably try and follow suit and it would be tit for tat with the fans out of pocket, even more than they are today.

if we owned the club like hamburg then maybe it would be a different kettle of fish, then, who knows.

yeah got to say i had a wee smile when i seen it too.when i get angry about our situation with no cash for player transfers and wages,i always think with our fan base we should be able to chip in a little and help rather than waking up to another day of pure shit headlines about our beloved club.a few quid each for a new signing would be great.

when you look into it further there must be some kind of rules and regulations against it, all that would happen is the other half would probably try and follow suit and it would be tit for tat with the fans out of pocket, even more than they are today.

if we owned the club like hamburg then maybe it would be a different kettle of fish, then, who knows.

Bit different to just handing our money over.

But running a club like fans running it is always a idea to look at for a club like Rangers.

Bit different to just handing our money over.

But running a club like fans running it is always a idea to look at for a club like Rangers.

certainly a bit different,i certainly, would be behind our huge fan base buying out the club yeah.but where do you start with that.

i was just thinking its probably the only way to get around the R+R's to make this player donation thing work.

as said before if donations were given at present,that money would just get pocketed and us given some drivel story about it was used for the pipework that needed fixed or some other pish.

certainly a bit different,i certainly, would be behind our huge fan base buying out the club yeah.but where do you start with that.

i was just thinking its probably the only way to get around the R+R's to make this player donation thing work.

as said before if donations were given at present,that money would just get pocketed and us given some drivel story about it was used for the pipework that needed fixed or some other pish.

Exactly (tu)