CCCS Away Allocations to come back

debear

CHANGE to method of allocation and distribution of away tickets.

As a consequence of the 12/13 season ticket renewal process being completed in a very short space of time there was a change in the method away tickets were distributed. We have closely monitored this situation in conjunction with fan groups, which has led us to the decision to reintroduce the Away Ticket Continuous Credit Card Scheme to assist with the allocation and distribution of away tickets.

The scheme will allow season ticket holders to apply for all remaining away matches for Season 2012/13. If you wish to join the scheme please print the form here and return to Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow, G51 2XD before Monday 15 October.

I think a point system would be difficult to implement with our small allocations.

Everybody would be on 0 points to start with, so would be ballot for every game.

This way its balloted in advance.

I think a point system would be difficult to implement with our small allocations.

Everybody would be on 0 points to start with, so would be ballot for every game.

This way its balloted in advance.

This way its just a ballot of everyone in the scheme for every game.

So folk will end up with tickets they cant use, rather than just applying for the games they can make on a points system.

So basically everyone who signs up will definitely get two queens park away tickets, probably one or two clyde away tickets and then maybe a selection of 2 or 3 other away tickets.

Wonder what this means for the queens park game? public sale for the rest of the stadium, or season ticket holders sale first?

This way its just a ballot of everyone in the scheme for every game.

So folk will end up with tickets they cant use, rather than just applying for the games they can make on a points system.

It also means those of us who can't get to Ibrox to buy tickets, or don't have time to sit on the phone for hours hoping to buy tickets, will be entered into the ballots automatically without having to do anything, or waste any of our time. I'll be signing up for this, and I know I'll not make every game I get a ticket for, but I'm sure someone in my RSC will use it, thereby helping to fill the buses to away games.

It also means those of us who can't get to Ibrox to buy tickets, or don't have time to sit on the phone for hours hoping to buy tickets, will be entered into the ballots automatically without having to do anything, or waste any of our time. I'll be signing up for this, and I know I'll not make every game I get a ticket for, but I'm sure someone in my RSC will use it, thereby helping to fill the buses to away games.

Yeah i agree its definitely better than what we have had already this season.

But i think they could have used this opportunity to make it even better than before.

No option to have your season ticket linked to your familys / friends. I'm sure that was an option in the past, so that you were never going to get only one ticket?

It was, friendships were for away games, semis and finals.

Notice its for all away games, which I assume means the cup.

So you are potentially in for an SPL side away from home, and you can't cancel single tickets, you have to withdraw from the scheme.