OlegKuznetsov

46 reputation points

The Godfather

19 reputation points

8. March 18 2014

OlegKuznetsov

30 reputation points

• Popular Now

• Remind me a lot of us in the sense that they recruit poorly, but they also have this core of a squad full of underachieving players, who never seem to leave, for years now who have reputations from years ago and it’s always a case of “if we can get them back to their best” - Shaw, McGuire, Lindelof, Rashford, Martial, McTominay, Wan Bissaka, even Bruno Fernandes - guys who have been there for years now but have flopped over and over again and need to be cleared out.   
    • @J-Maestro I'll concede that shouldn't be advocating for people to abuse players, wasn't how that was intended to come across.  My point was more, fans pay their money, it can be a slog at times, can feel hard done by, that's part and parcel of this game, and can vent their opinions, not always in the best of ways sure. But players can't be trying to assault their own supporters for words mate, that is utterly fucking cringe. I was trying to get across that the way to shut anyone up in football is winning trophies and being individually brilliant within that. Then no one can say anything. Getting offended over hurty words.  No our style man. 
    • At the moment, they have at least one ex-Ger. Bacuna.
    • I’d rather have Aribo than any of our attacking midfield options atm, and I include Cantwell in that, but that’s more of an indictment of how poor our recruitment than it is praise for Aribo  
    • I agree, shall we suspend said fight and turn on the bystander?