***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only negative from that 1st half was Lafferty injury, it looked a bad one :(

And Boyd's touch but apart from that we have played pretty well and kept Hearts quiet (they are awful)

Only negative from that 1st half was Lafferty injury, it looked a bad one :(

And Boyd's touch but apart from that we have played pretty well and kept Hearts quiet (they are awful)

Yeah that first touch is shocking, I'm actually shocked how bad Hearts are.

good fighting from daily there.

Congratulations, the first person to be objective about Dailly performance.

The team have been very good in the first half. Walter has got his tactics spot on. I feel this team are capable of winning the league!

Praising Walter and Dailly in the same sentence, run before the bear's den loyal turn up :crab:

Credit where credit is due. I still think he is a liability most of the time.

Was Lafferty's injury an impact injury or a twist? My link didn't show it that much.

At 1st i thought he was caught, but on the replay nobody touched him he just pulled up which makes it more worrying :anguish:

It looked to me like the Hearts player stamped on his foot. Possible metatarsal injury.

Was Lafferty's injury an impact injury or a twist? My link didn't show it that much.

At 1st i thought he was caught, but on the replay nobody touched him he just pulled up which makes it more worrying :anguish:

It looked to me like the Hearts player stamped on his foot. Possible metatarsal injury.

Thats what i thought, but when i seen the replay the Hearts player didn't touch him.

I'm very glad. It's about time this team started playing like they can. If we score another goal then I'd give Edu, Wilson and Fleck run outs.

Unfortunately we have already made a sub, so only 2 of them can get a run out. Walter very rarely uses 3 subs as well, so I can only see Wilson coming on for the last ten or so.

The reason I want Bazza sold. Scores a great goal in a key game, then celebrates by covering his ears then putting his finger over his mouth in a 'shhhhhh' gesture - obviously aimed at fans like myself who do not rate him anymore.

If anything, this just makes my case for me that to him it is all about Barry and he does not have the 'team comes first' attitude that you would expect from a senior player like him

Nope, he went over his ankle whilst turning.

The reason I want Bazza sold. Scores a great goal in a key game, then celebrates by covering his ears then putting his finger over his mouth in a 'shhhhhh' gesture - obviously aimed at fans like myself who do not rate him anymore.

If anything, this just makes my case for me that to him it is all about Barry and he does not have the 'team comes first' attitude that you would expect from a senior player like him

You want to sell the captain because he celebrates his goal in a manner you don't like. Says more about you than him tbh.

:anguish: