Travelling On Sunday

martin93

Do you think it will be safe to travel by bus wearing a Rangers top to the game on Sunday? And it wouldn't be with a big group of people causing a scene etc, Cheers (tu)

No if you yerself m8 not unless u can handle people shouting at you for no reason other than because your wearing a rangers tap

What was the biggest Rangers away support this season?

We sell out pretty much every match. Our largest away support would have to be at Parkhead though since we get more tickets for that match. :)

Do you think it will be safe to travel by bus wearing a Rangers top to the game on Sunday? And it wouldn't be with a big group of people causing a scene etc, Cheers (tu)

depends where your travelling from most gers fans will travel up thru shawlands or up cathcart road as the earls will travel up aitkenhead road and the other road that i forget the name of just now

Not if you are yourself mate, not unless you can handle people shouting at you for no reason other than because your wearing a rangers top

fixed it for you

Not if you are yourself mate, not unless you can handle people shouting at you for no reason other than because your wearing a rangers top

fixed it for you

Right sorry for talking Glasgow slang I will talk Proper on here from Now on

:uk:

Ok wee bit of a problem! Im travelling up from Gorbals area (Kings Drive), as i'm playing football till 2.15pm. What will be the quickest way to get to Hampden avoiding the celtic fans. Plus where will be safe to leave my car?

while everyone is asking, im planning on walking back to centre after the game with my young lad, anyone know how long it will take? and do many bears walk back or do they get the train back? and what would be the quickest way?

only reason going back is missus is going shopping!!! :rolleyes:

cheers