Why doesn't Hemdani get played?

Allzo

Walter on played him in Europe

No Europe = No Hemdani

spot on (tu)

however, hemdani is part of the "anti-football", cant remember seeing him making a forward pass

Aye, but he scored that goal against Celtc :pipe:

Walter on played him in Europe

No Europe = No Hemdani

spot on (tu)

however, hemdani is part of the "anti-football", cant remember seeing him making a forward pass

Aye, but he scored that goal against Celtc :pipe:

true, he also scored cracker against osasuna, but they still dont count as passes :D

There's no doubt we have been trying to punt Hemdani for the last 18 months but unfortunately he's been quite happy to sit back and take and his large wage packet.

Hemdani is a good footballer, who always did an excellent job in Europe but there's no room for him in an spl game.

I'd play Barry, Davis, Mendes and big Lee ahead of Hemdani every day of the week ( IN THE SPL )

thier must be a golden handshake in his final years contract if certain criteria ar fulfilled,i must admit though if he did have a future and was playing at the desired level that walter expectsim sure he would have been recalled after thomsons injury?

There is no clause in his contract to my knowledge, if the rumours I've heard are to be believed then there was a fall out between him and bain after the kaunus debacle when bain tried to sell him without consulting him.

However, having attended the reserves matches recently, including today, his performances have been woeful, bordering on embarrassing.

Just going through the motions.

People say he's not suited to the SPL - well he was our Player of the Year in 2006/07.

I think Hemdani is a class act, a player who some don't seem to like because he doesn't steam into challenges. He's a very intelligent player who has excelled in Ligue 1, Champions League and UEFA Cup for both Rangers and Marseille. The myth that he only goes backwards or sideways is rubbish - something people don't seem to mind with Barry Ferguson.

I'd have a fit Hemdani in my team before I'd have Ferguson, Edu and McCulloch!

He'll move on at the end of this season, hopefully to Ligue 1 or La Liga where he'll do a great job.

(

People say he's not suited to the SPL - well he was our Player of the Year in 2006/07.

I think Hemdani is a class act, a player who some don't seem to like because he doesn't steam into challenges. He's a very intelligent player who has excelled in Ligue 1, Champions League and UEFA Cup for both Rangers and Marseille. The myth that he only goes backwards or sideways is rubbish - something people don't seem to mind with Barry Ferguson.

I'd have a fit Hemdani in my team before I'd have Ferguson, Edu and McCulloch!

He'll move on at the end of this season, hopefully to Ligue 1 or La Liga where he'll do a great job.

(tu) Treated shabbily by the club and the dinosaur of a manager who prefers untalented cloggers and plodders to skill and intelligence. I prefer someone who can read a game, anticipate threats and keeps possession to someone who will just stop threats by giving away free kicks and someone who fails to complete passes to his own team.

Exactly (tu)

I can't believe that some people were annoyed at him for not accepting an offer to move on - who the fuck in their right mind would leave Rangers to join Kocaelispor?

The fact that Wally would rather play Dailly, McCulloch or Edu ahead of Hemdani says it all. I would like to have seen how Bougherra, Davis, Mendes and Hemdani would have linked up, sadly we'll never see it.

People are criticising him for not leaving, but if I was in his position - at a foreign club that I had no connection to, other than playing for them - and the manager picked Dailly and McCulloch in front of me, I'd probably be a lot less willing to help them out by leaving on a free transfer.

If clubs come in for him and he doesn't like the idea of moving to them then he has every right to sit tight.

It's ok for Boyd to do so, so it's ok for Hemdani (tu)

I could see the displeasure towards Hemdani if a top/middle French, English, German or Spanish club came in for him and he turned it down - that hasn't happened so he has every right to sit tight.

Andy Webster, Alan Gow, Christian Dailly....did it for long enough!