WRC Opens at 11am for the Cup Final

contacts

Although most pubs open at 12:30pm on a Sunday the WRC has an official 11am opening time. Any RSC who want a beer are more than welcome and their is plenty of space to park your bus befoe you travel to Hampden.

The WRC is also a great option for anyone not lucky enough to get a ticket. The atmosphere for the last Old Firm game at the San Giro was tremendous.

Hospitality is also available at £35pp.

The link to the WRC is on the home page of RM with contact details etc or feel free to send me a PM.

which first bus goes to hampden from there

the 89 although you need to walk up shieldhall road to craigton road....

that in itself will be the most dangerous part of the day :anguish:

being from where i come from i have to walk up the london road to get to septic park when we play them there

they really dont worry me buddie

there may be supporters buses that will drop you off davie

typical im not drinking and all these places are opening early im not happy

i dont think i will be drinking either KPL i have a union stewards course early on the monday and they are boring enough without suffering with a hangover

Although most pubs open at 12:30pm on a Sunday the WRC has an official 11am opening time. Any RSC who want a beer are more than welcome and their is plenty of space to park your bus befoe you travel to Hampden.

The WRC is also a great option for anyone not lucky enough to get a ticket. The atmosphere for the last Old Firm game at the San Giro was tremendous.

The link to the WRC is on the home page of RM with contact details etc or feel free to send me a PM.

Is the WRC open on Sunday night for a celebration party?

Is the WRC open on Sunday night for a celebration party?

It sure is mate.