1. 1. as the next manager of rangers

• Aye do a good job not a "McCoist, Broadfoot" type
    • No, he said bad things about mike mccurry

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one again..........

Steve Coppell should be our next gaffer.

Mentioned his name before (tu), sadly i don't think we could even afford him :anguish:

They keep talking about how it's going to happen, but I don't think he's that keen on signing a new deal at Reading.

He could get a lower end Premiershhip job, but I think he would love the chance to manage a team like Rangers.

I am starting to think the Strachan (not celtic minded) way is perhaps the way to go

For instance some players love of the club etc score 10/10 but ability score zero no mentioning any names (get back to paisley you f*ckin freak)

This one again..........

Steve Coppell should be our next gaffer.

Mentioned his name before (tu), sadly i don't think we could even afford him :anguish:

They keep talking about how it's going to happen, but I don't think he's that keen on signing a new deal at Reading.

He could get a lower end Premiershhip job, but I think he would love the chance to manage a team like Rangers.

No doubt he could get a premiership job, i just think with our financial situation and the massive rebuilding job required i doubt he'd touch it.

The Rangers job will be seen as a poisoned chalice.

Levein is not the man to rebuild and take us forward. I think an ex EPL man would be a good choice, focusing on the fitness, diet and lifestyles of the players. I thought we looked dead on our feet in extra time and whilst you could apportion some of that to conceding the goal, fatigue certainly seemed to have set in.

Levein is an extemely overated manager.

He has done a decent job at Utd but thats all.

Since he's been with them they have finished 9th and 5th.

This season they lie in 5th, 5 points behind Hearts and only 4 ahead of Hibs.

It's an absolute myth that Craig Levein is this great manager.

Levein is an extemely overated manager.

He has done a decent job at Utd but thats all.

Since he's been with them they have finished 9th and 5th.

This season they lie in 5th, 5 points behind Hearts and only 4 ahead of Hibs.

It's an absolute myth that Craig Levein is this great manager.

A post I actually agree with. :praise:

I'd rather have Billy Reid than Craig Levein and the only time I ever want to see him at Ibrox is in the away dug-out.

Gazzaev, Flores, Blanc, Rangnick, van Gaal, Adriaanse....are the names I'd love to see, unfortunatley there is not a hope in hell of getting anyone like that.

Here's a mad thought, but would anyone have Keegan as manager? He's spent a bit of time up here before he took the Newcastle job the 2md time, he has his teams playing good, passing football. Not the best candidate in the world, granted, but could he do a job? I can think of worse.....