Craig Levein

Railcard

Would u take him  

236 members have voted

1. 1. as the next manager of rangers

• Aye do a good job not a "McCoist, Broadfoot" type
    • No, he said bad things about mike mccurry

Which is why he condeded that Levein would not be top of his list. Still any excuse to do a bit of stirring....

He said he would take him.

Read it carefully Mister.

If it came to it yes. Hardly a ringing endorsement though was it? Theres a lot worse out there and a manager like Levein is all we may be able to afford soon thanks on part to Smiths spending on dross and his shit tactics...

We will go on to win the double and Walter will sign a 3 year extention so we have nothing to worry about.

disagreements to the side, do you really want that? (or as i suspect you are trying to rile a lot of good bears up, me included)

It's exactly what i want.

I would love nothing more than for us to win the title this season and Walter to sign a three year extention.

I am a huge fan of Walters management style, always have been.

It really shouldn't be that hard to believe considering the huge success he's had throughout his career.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why he condeded that Levein would not be top of his list. Still any excuse to do a bit of stirring....

He said he would take him.

Read it carefully Mister.

If it came to it yes. Hardly a ringing endorsement though was it? Theres a lot worse out there and a manager like Levein is all we may be able to afford soon thanks on part to Smiths spending on dross and his shit tactics...

We will go on to win the double and Walter will sign a 3 year extention so we have nothing to worry about.

disagreements to the side, do you really want that? (or as i suspect you are trying to rile a lot of good bears up, me included)

It's exactly what i want.

I would love nothing more than for us to win the title this season and Walter to sign a three year extention.

I am a huge fan of Walters management style, always have been.

It really shouldn't be that hard to believe considering the huge success he's had throughout his career.

do you delve on past glory generally in life and never look towards the future (which will be dull if mr smith is at the helm)

do you delve on past glory generally in life and never look towards the future (which will be dull if mr smith is at the helm)

I happen to disagree with you.

I'm happy with the job Walter has done and i can see the direction he's taking the club in.

It's vital that we win the league and when we do i fully expect him to sign an extention.

come on then edward enlighten me, where is walter taken us? where are his tactics going to get us mistic meg?

First of all i think he will take us towards a famous double.

Walter has reguarly spoke about his plans for next season, like dramatically cutting the wage bill and filling the squad with youth and personally i feel we have youngsters capable of coming into the first team next season.

I also think we'll see alot more of the likes of Naismith and Whittaker.

All in all we have alot of young players who will only improve.

Exciting times ahead.

come on then edward enlighten me, where is walter taken us? where are his tactics going to get us mistic meg?

Walter has reguarly spoke about his plans for next season, like dramatically cutting the wage bill and filling the squad with youth and personally i feel we have youngsters capable of coming into the first team next season.

Exciting times ahead.

You are definately taking the piss.

we need an experienced manager in the shape of a van gaal.

money? well he is reknowned for getting the best out of any player he works with.

how much would he cost?

well ill be he doesnt earn as much as our captain so lets push the boat out and get someone like him!

WE ARE RANGERS! AND DONT EVER SETTLE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP REJECT MANAGERS!

F*ck no! Levein is a complete moron. Doesn't have the dignity, or the ability, for Rangers.

He's not getting United to punch above their weight, and they have a side capable of finishing 3rd easily IMHO.

Exciting times ahead.

there are youngsters capable of this now, but walt would rather stick with Lee and christian for the big games.

anyone would be better than what we have got a the moment!!!

iam fed up watchin this shite every week!!!! playing for penaltys in a cup final!! what ever next

Craig Levein can fuck off.

He hasn't got the grace, dignity or ability to take on a club like Rangers.

after the game last year levein made a big play about mccurry being a cheat levein was playing to the tim mhedia

last season he had a player wrongly sent off at kilmarnock this season he should have had a penalty against the tims at tannadice when richmond was ref although he got injured that day and was replaced by brines on saturday he was denied a penalty by brines against motherwell at no time after those 3 games did he suggest that he was cheated and make an issue like he did at ibrox last may but as i have said he played to the tim mhedia after ibrox he is a whingeing cunt and dont forget his help in our attempts to get a postponement prior to the uefa cup final

he won nothing at hearts nothing at leicester and he has won nothing at tannadice

he is a hypocrite who would be better staying where he is

stuart pearce or curbishley my choice is pearce decent experience of club football , great time with england youngsters now learning with the top side , could this be the time for him to move forward and take over a really big side and prove himself

iam fed up watchin this shite every week!!!! playing for penaltys in a cup final!! what ever next

and that was the second time in less than a year he has done so. zenit anyone??disgraceful.

and that was the second time in less than a year he has done so. zenit anyone??disgraceful.

Aye craig levein would have got us to a european final right enough....... :lol:

Aye craig levein would have got us to a european final right enough....... :lol:

With his beetroot coloured head nearly exploding with veins every time a throw-in went against him.

He hasn't got the dignity to be a Rangers manager.

With his beetroot coloured head nearly exploding with veins every time a throw-in went against him.

Or the ability mate......

I don't know who i fancy as the next Rangers manager but reading some of the names on here over the last few days has scared the shit out of me......

Couldn't agree more.

He is such an embarrassingly bad loser, and just brings ridicule on himself and his club with his petulant wee outbursts at the slightest hint of a dubious decision. Complete cunt of a man.

Also, I would hate to see a Rangers manager wearing a tracksuit and cap at the side of the park. Looks horrendous.

In saying that, if Ralf Rangnick wants to take the job then he can wear a fucking Borat mankini in the dugout if he likes.....

Craig Levein, a manager who couldn't handle the Championship and struggles in the SPL. One of the worst managers in the Scottish top flight and a complete and utter scumbag of a man.

Couldn't agree more.

He is such an embarrassingly bad loser, and just brings ridicule on himself and his club with his petulant wee outbursts at the slightest hint of a dubious decision. Complete cunt of a man.

Also, I would hate to see a Rangers manager wearing a tracksuit and cap at the side of the park. Looks horrendous.

In saying that, if Ralf Rangnick wants to take the job then he can wear a fucking Borat mankini in the dugout if he likes.....

:lol:

Am I the only one that thinks Levein looks like a rabid paedophile in his ned wear? I can't stand it, it's a complete pet hate of mine.

And welcome to the Rangnick fan club (tu)

Whoever the next manager is he'd better accept the gig in the full knowledge we're cutting back while the tims are on a sound financial footing. If they make a profit they spend it on players, if we make one it goes on the debt. We're away to cut back big style and go with untried youth.

That's the gig for the next manager should he choose to accept it.