Spot the difference...

Simple fact is - Barry is finished. Weir might be 39 but he can still do a job for us. Captain passback has had it. SUre, he has had a couple of good games since his return in the last month or so but its still not good enough for Rangers and i think Mo edu, Hemdani, etc... could probably do a better job! Rent a quote and bambi also are huge liabilities in our squad and should be axed asap.

The difference from the 4-2 victory and the 2-0 defeat is all clear to see for me - Barry has lost it. Mendes with Barry cant cut it. Thomo is missed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tattie dome - septic 2 - 4 Rangers

Allan McGregor

Kirk Broadfoot

David Weir

Madjid Bougherra

Sasa Papac

Steven Davis

Pedro Mendes

Kevin Thomson

78 (sub) Charlie Adam

Daniel Cousin

Kenny Miller

On the bench

Aaron Niguez

Neil Alexander

Maurice Edu

78 (sub) Nacho Novo

Christian Dailly

Kyle Lafferty

Jordan McMillan

CUP Final septic 2 - 0 Gers

Allan McGregor

Steven Whittaker

David Weir

Kirk Broadfoot

Sasa Papac

Steven Davis

82 (sub) Lee McCulloch

Barry Ferguson

Pedro Mendes

58 (sub) Kenny Miller

76 (sub) Kyle Lafferty

On the bench

82 (sub) Christian Dailly

Neil Alexander

Maurice Edu

76 (sub) Kris Boyd

58 (sub) Nacho Novo

Kevin Thomson is a HUGE miss to us! We also miss COusin - yeah, his attitude was bad but he done us well when played good

Cousin was the main difference that day imo. He was unplayable and the ceptic defense shat a brick and couldn't handle the guy. Their goalie was also not at the races and that contributed a couple.

The main reason for me is Thomson, our midfield has been pretty much owned by everyone we have played since. Cousin, Boyd, Novo, Miller, Lafferty, doesnt matter. Our midfield has lost it, and, isnt even being creative anymore. Trying to pass the ball into the net, and, no dig

(tu)

Me and my girlfriend talk about it constantly after matches, lately all we try to do is pass the ball into the net.

Tattie dome - septic 2 - 4 Rangers

Allan McGregor

Kirk Broadfoot

David Weir

Madjid Bougherra

Sasa Papac

Steven Davis

Pedro Mendes

Kevin Thomson

78 (sub) Charlie Adam

Daniel Cousin

Kenny Miller

On the bench

Aaron Niguez

Neil Alexander

Maurice Edu

78 (sub) Nacho Novo

Christian Dailly

Kyle Lafferty

Jordan McMillan

CUP Final septic 2 - 0 Gers

Allan McGregor

Steven Whittaker

David Weir

Kirk Broadfoot

Sasa Papac

Steven Davis

82 (sub) Lee McCulloch

Barry Ferguson

Pedro Mendes

58 (sub) Kenny Miller

76 (sub) Kyle Lafferty

On the bench

82 (sub) Christian Dailly

Neil Alexander

Maurice Edu

76 (sub) Kris Boyd

58 (sub) Nacho Novo

Kevin Thomson is a HUGE miss to us! We also miss COusin - yeah, his attitude was bad but he done us well when played good

posted this yesterday. kevin thomson 5 old firm appearances 5 old firm wins.

the stats dont lie.

posted this yesterday. kevin thomson 5 old firm appearances 5 old firm wins.

the stats dont lie.

You said it yourself - stats dont lie!

Thomo is the key to our midfield - Barry is past it, and pedro looks lost without thomo (as barry doesnt do much in midfield!)

Pedro will be offski in the summer IMO, so thomson would slot back in. just a shame we're wasting Davis out of position.

I recon he will stay actually - he wants to play in euroup again, and i dont think he would go to another club who could give what we give in that light. Pull barry out and have a rotation system or play a diamond formation with thomo, davis AND pedro all in the centre

The difference that day was Cousin who produced a fantastic performance, Thomson who never let Brown or any of the other Celtic midfielders impose themselves or bully our midfield, Mendes, Miller and Artur Boruc (tu) We played an almost perfect game that day and I full expected us to take advantage at the time and win the league.

Davis and Broadfoot also played well.

Cousin was the difference that day.

As the hull fans have found out it's a shame the days he make a difference are all too rare......

Did we sign hime from Lillie?? whoever it was, the fans wrecked his motor because of his cant be arsedness, leopards and spots eh!