John Fleck

In his bed with his rugrats pyjamas on.

I have not been all that impressed with him and I do not like him out on the left. I'd rather see Aaron or Beasley.

I have not been all that impressed with him and I do not like him out on the left. I'd rather see Aaron or Beasley.

Agreed. Fleck plays more inside nearrer the middle off the striker.

what has happened to wee flecky, i know he didnt exactly set the heather on fire but has anyone else

He looked decent in his first couple of games and then faded.

I also noticed during the ICT game some fans getting on his back because he wasn't being direct enough and attacking Tokely.

Our boo boys are famous for turning on the young Scots so i think it was best he was taken out the firing line.

We must remember the lads only 17.

A central or attacking midfielder, who the manager thinks is a striker but hangs him out to dry wide left and asks him to play more defensively.

I wonder why he hasn't performed to his ability?

Why should he be any different from the rest? it's the new Rangers way don't you know, get used to it son.

Seriously like I said in another thread I really do fear for this boy, is it really to much to ask that players get played in there natural positions?.

Walter wasted him.

Thats what happened.

He's only played a couple of games, plus he's only 17....

When he first started appearing in the starting 11, I thought he played really well all things considered.

I'd like to see him and Aaron rotate on the left from here on out, as they are infinitely better wide players than Lafferty or McCulloch.

Walter wasted him.

Thats what happened.

When he first started appearing in the starting 11, I thought he played really well all things considered.

I'd like to see him and Aaron rotate on the left from here on out, as they are infinitely better wide players than Lafferty or McCulloch.

It's amazing how quick certain fans make their mind up isn't it.

Only a few first team games and 'Walters wasted him'

You really wonder about some fans don't you? <cr>

Agreed. Fleck plays more inside nearrer the middle off the striker.

Hopefully he can be given a chance there I'd hate for them to try and turn him into a left winger

Walter wasted him.

Thats what happened.

He's wasting him on the left wing. (tu)

Walter wasted him.

Thats what happened.

He's wasting him on the left wing. (tu)

Exactly hes pigeon holed him in a position that doesnt bring out anywhere near his best. Considering WS is here for the long haul, he will continue to play him there - if he decides to play him again.

Your so sad. Having a go at the boy after a few mediocre performances after a terrific start. He is much better than aaron and beasley even on the left wing.

I agree! Not doubting he will be a good player though.

His best position is in the hole behind the strikers, and I fear for him as the last player we had that was best there was never used by Walter (Buffel) in his formations.

wasted on the left, prob wont get too many more games before the end of the season!!!

we have too many plyers playing out of position!!!

wally ought to take a good look at the team!!!!

his selections of late have been awful!!!

McCulloch & Daily = JOKE!!!

Interesting, a player whose absence is building him up as way worse than he really is, as opposed to Thomson Syndrome.

And the Buffel syndrome.....Oh wait that was just you :P

TBH I actually think that our left wing position is cursed. no one ever seems to play well there :anguish:

I thought when Beasley signed he would make it his own, but he's never really done it. I think Fleck has had some good games out there, especially Falkirk and Dundee UTD, but he was very poor against Inverness, I thought he never really got the beating of Tokely which was surprising. I'd play Aaron there on Saturday and see what Fleck can do through the middle.

Interesting, a player whose absence is building him up as way worse than he really is, as opposed to Thomson Syndrome.

You leave the Belgian alone :anguish:

TBH I actually think that our left wing position is cursed. no one ever seems to play well there :anguish:

I thought when Beasley signed he would make it his own, but he's never really done it. I think Fleck has had some good games out there, especially Falkirk and Dundee UTD, but he was very poor against Inverness, I thought he never really got the beating of Tokely which was surprising. I'd play Aaron there on Saturday and see what Fleck can do through the middle.

Fleck is a mere 17 and I think criticism at this point in his career is unspeakably ridiculous.

He's the same age as many guys' on this forum's sons ffs - he's young, and has plenty to learn.

Calling him average etc is just ridiculous and irresponsible.

You leave the Belgian alone :anguish:

Fleck is a mere 17 and I think criticism at this point in his career is unspeakably ridiculous.

He's the same age as many guys' on this forum's sons ffs - he's young, and has plenty to learn.

Calling him average etc is just ridiculous and irresponsible.

I never said he was average, just that he was poor against Inverness. I think he's a cracking player and will prove it.