Rangers v Hearts tickets

LouiseWATP

Just found out tonight my dad wasn't working on Saturday so phoned ibrox to get tickets for the game, they told us they were sold out im gutted! coming down anyway to visit people but wondering if anyone has a spare or two that they arn't using. PM me if you can help please :)

I will definitely have lots spare and will be standing at the subway at around 2pm.

im gonna go and see canadian bacon tmro i will give him your mobile number (tu)

Thanks mate, is Canadian Bacon George who sells the number one fanzine at the games? or is he George that travels with the KPL abroad on the bus and smokes like a chimney?

I will definitely have lots spare and will be standing at the subway at around 2pm.

Thanks mate, is Canadian Bacon George who sells the number one fanzine at the games? or is he George that travels with the KPL abroad on the bus and smokes like a chimney?

fanzine george

fanzine george

With the baldy napper and orange polo shirt?

fanzine george

With the baldy napper and orange polo shirt?

yes