Tonight

Not even suprised now which is getting me the most. Should be raging but getting to the point that I am past caring until that circus of a management team GTF.

The nights are getting darker...

I don't cope with it, it gets me down and depresses me nearly every weekend. Sometimes i think why do i even bother, why do i let this lot completely ruin my weekend time and time again when they clearly don't give a flying fuck themselves.

I don't cope with it, it gets me down and depresses me nearly every weekend. Sometimes i think why do i even bother, why do i let this lot completely ruin my weekend time and time again when they clearly don't give a flying fuck themselves.

Same,i sit sometimes and just can't believe the situation we are in,i'm lost for words most of the time :anguish:

Reluctant resignation and acceptance of a dismal fate. I have no hope in this Rangers team, and haven't for months.

I just keep expecting crap and they keep delivering.

as some of you may have spotted i dont get to many games now but in the last couple of years the one si have managed to get to have been like going to church you cheer and clap for every mediocre pass or even shots that are way off target.well sorry chaps until you get into them for making the cock ups and let them know that they are shite out there then we will only get what we deserve and at this moment that is fuck all and we dont even deserve that much praise.so forget the political corectness shite and get tore into the crap on the park and perhaps then they migh understand how we all feel 50,000 bears screaming at you for every cock up either makes you stand up and be counted or fuck of and yhose that do fuck of should never have been there in the first place

the problem is our players dont care these results hurt us the fans far more than them they will stay get there fat wages at the end of the week

defeat doesn,t seem to make them raise there game in the following game we the fans are taken for granted our loyalty is taken for granted yet these players do not display the passion required to play at our club if smith cant motivate them he should step aside and get someone who can

a fresh face is needed to inspire the team and play players in there right positions

if smith could sign messi he would be the most expensive left back in the spl cos thats were walter would play him

the problem is our players dont care these results hurt us the fans far more than them they will stay get there fat wages at the end of the week

defeat doesn,t seem to make them raise there game in the following game we the fans are taken for granted our loyalty is taken for granted yet these players do not display the passion required to play at our club if smith cant motivate them he should step aside and get someone who can

a fresh face is needed to inspire the team and play players in there right positions

if smith could sign messi he would be the most expensive left back in the spl cos thats were walter would play him

Nobody hurts more than Barry Ferguson.

You only had to look at the man after the cup final to see that.

If Barry hurts like the most passionate of Bears then he should be ashamed. He has the opportunity to make the difference on that pitch but when he's needed, when the fans need him most, when the going gets tough, he goes into hiding. He doesn't always but he should never do it, especially for the team he hurts so much for.

That second half was a major disappointment. When we lost that second goal, Hearts were all over us and no one stepped up, Ferguson included.

i think i must be missing something captain marvel has been pish for 18 months we were told a year ago he needed an op that was the excuse then he has now had that op and hes still pish hurting if hes hurting as much as us he would be red faced picking up his wages hes getting money under false pretences

and its time smith moved davis into the centre and let captain marvel play in the reserves for a spell

If Barry hurts like the most passionate of Bears then he should be ashamed. He has the opportunity to make the difference on that pitch but when he's needed, when the fans need him most, when the going gets tough, he goes into hiding. He doesn't always but he should never do it, especially for the team he hurts so much for.

That second half was a major disappointment. When we lost that second goal, Hearts were all over us and no one stepped up, Ferguson included.

One thing Barry Ferguson cannot be accused of is hiding.

You can question his form if you like as everyone is entitled to an opinion however to say he hides is ludicrous.

Depressed, gutted, shattered with that deep sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and that has been my feeling since December the fucking 27th 2008 when McDonald scored at Ibrox!!!!

Yes I have been in denial but that started a lot earlier last year summer in fact when we were knocked out of Europe to more or less a glorified Highland League Team run by a clown who just happens to run the team that drew with us today which pretty much should kill our league chances. Yes I was gutted we were knocked out of Europe but I was still under the spell of our run in the Uefa Cup and looked at the situation with the glass is half full attitude:- “a well less games we will run away with the league and stop tem dirty people getting 4 In A Row!!!”

How wrong was I, by December we were several points behind and if it hadn’t been for the holy goalie they could have been double figure points ahead. Suddenly we had a chance to peg them back by beating them at our fortress and bring the New Year in with a bang!!! No we failed and since we have continually failed and stuttered to keep up with at best a poor Celtic team.

I can only compare watching Rangers this season to watching a very close relative who is terminally ill and has only months to live. At the start of each week you jump out of your bed thinking today’s the day we stop the rot and turn the tables and then experience and witness more declining performance than the week before and your optimism is just wiped from underneath your feet.

Who do I blame and why in a nutshell well:-

Firstly I blame a manager and why?? He was giving millions and he has bought bad fact!! I don’t need to name the players and also tactically he is still stuck in the nineties, today’s game is about speed, skill and youth - bogging down the midfield with ageing players like Dailly and MacCulloch will stop you getting beat heavily but will not win you a title!!! Overall he is a legend however you should never come back to club after leaving it very rarely works.

Secondly I blame the Chairman why?? He ultimately gives the go ahead to buy the players selected by the manager and also has allowed us to gather 28 senior players most of which we going to struggle to get rid due their lack of an ability and the lucrative contracts they are on. He had it to easy in the nineties he held the chips could do no wrong but Celtic were not just getting smart on the field they were getting smart off it and looking at today’s debt our club has been run badly we should be light years ahead. If Murray worked for someone else he would have been sacked!!!!

Thirdly I blame the players why?? They are paid thousands to train and play for team that thousands would clip their little finger off and probably also play for free. Watching last weeks cup final reminded me of watching a bunch of guys turn up for a shift at work and just to go through the emotions until clocking out time. It was gutless it would be interesting how much of them would pay to watch themselves play!!! Yes I think a lot of them don’t have the ability or the talent to play for Rangers and they have been thrown in the deep end however am afraid its sink or swim if you cant handle the heat get the fuck out of the fire and don’t patronise the die hard fan by coming out after a defeat and say the title is still on!!!!

On the bright side if Celtic had shown up this season the title could have been done and dusted but the dirty people would give a dam as long as the finish a point in front of us!!!

Yes that’s my rant over but being the pig headed stubborn Rangers die hard I will not surrender!!!!!

well said..its just horrible to watch week in week out... :anguish:

i will start no "smith out", "boyd" or "FFS RANGERS" threads as i am so fucking shattered from watching my team this season

i only ask 1 thing

how the fuck do the rest of you cope?

One thing Barry Ferguson cannot be accused of is hiding.

You can question his form if you like as everyone is entitled to an opinion however to say he hides is ludicrous.

Hiding might be harsh but he's no longer the player that takes the game by the scruff of the neck and makes a difference. Games have passed him by far too often, he's been a passenger. He may still want to win, he showed he had the passion last weekend but what did that give us? He was average in parts last week (better than most, mind) and when we went 1-0 down he showed more than the rest. Did it bring us an attacking threat? Did he play a telling pass, take on some players and make something happen? I think not. There's a difference from the player wanting the ball and then playing the easy ball to get rid of it as soon as and there's the player we need Ferguson to be, to get the ball and make things happen when we need it. He's not that any more.