Hemdani

Andy

Do you think we should play him?

Only player close to KT in the way he is composed passer of the ball and dosnt bomb forward all the time. Something needs fixing anyway. He was a quality player for us when he was actually getting a game imo

Id rather play a player like hemdani who hasnt played all season than McCulloch. Even Hemdani can do a better job at CB .

i would play him rather than mcculloch any day if he was match fit!!

What ever happened to him not getting a game at all anyway? Did he fall out with the management, good player. just excluded from the squad all of a sudden

its a disgrace that Hemdani who is well capable has just sat it out not getting himself into the reckoning for a game....in other jobs you can't just sit on your butt and collect your wages so why should he get off with it

If he could have kept himself at the same level as last season he would be well better than Lee n Dally Dailly

I don't like how Walter throws players into games at random times.

Playing Beasley on the left was not the way to go, considering he hadn't played in weeks. It was like when he randomly decided to play Sebo up front against Celtic when he hadn't played 30 minutes against anyone.

Fucking deluded old twat.

In an ideal world Ferguson would be dropped and hemdani would come in. If Hemdani was played against Kaunus we would have progressed to the next qualifying stage.

He's too good to play for us anyway I feel.

hemdani is in paris just now, boarded a plane yesterday about 4 o'clock. why when we are so deprived of centre halfs does our management alow a player to go to france.

Lol beat me 2 it m8!!!

We have wasted Hemdani for the past year.

Everybody talks about him being weak in the tackle and always pssing sideways, but his composure would have played a vital part in a game like todays.

Another addition to the 'the more he's absent the better he gets' syndrome.

its a disgrace that Hemdani who is well capable has just sat it out not getting himself into the reckoning for a game....in other jobs you can't just sit on your butt and collect your wages so why should he get off with it

If he could have kept himself at the same level as last season he would be well better than Lee n Dally Dailly

i would take him over lee dailly or even weir in a flash even if he apparently IS unfit.