Season ticket renewal - A few questions.

CF5LOYAL

Guy on Clyde coming home from the game said the renewals are out in a few weeks? is this the case?

Like last season do we have to notify Rangers that we do not want to continue, because last season it was automatically carried onto the next season inless you personally went out yur way to notify Rangers.

As it stands I am not renewing. I am not paying 450 quid plus expenses to go and watch players like McCulloch, Dailly, Weir, Whittaker, even Boyd.

It is also only going to get worse, we are skint so there will be no improvement in the quality and if Celtic get this CL pot of money I fear it could be a long road back. It's okay saying support your team through thick and thin but 500 quid is alot to me and i'd rather invest it than spend it watching that shite everyweek :(

Guy on Clyde coming home from the game said the renewals are out in a few weeks? is this the case?

Like last season do we have to notify Rangers that we do not want to continue, because last season it was automatically carried onto the next season inless you personally went out yur way to notify Rangers.

As it stands I am not renewing. I am not paying 450 quid plus expenses to go and watch players like McCulloch, Dailly, Weir, Whittaker, even Boyd.

It is also only going to get worse, we are skint so there will be no improvement in the quality and if Celtic get this CL pot of money I fear it could be a long road back. It's okay saying support your team through thick and thin but 500 quid is alot to me and i'd rather invest it than spend it watching that shite everyweek :(

i have 2 season tickets in govan and i take my boy it costs 789 and thats not includin gettin to games. fuk it i will no b back and it hurts to say it change is needed starting at the top. broadfoot is never ever gers class and that will be the standard of the team once we sell our few decent ones for sweeties

We will end up renewing because the concept of going to games would be missed even when the football is so terrible. If i didn't know how much i'd miss going to games then i'd not want to renew because everything about our club is a joke.

We were talking in the car on the way home and asking when was the last time you let Ibrox thinking, "that was great, we really got our monies worth" I can't remember.

We say it every year, but more this ST renewal than ever, Murray has to come clean and tell us the situation regarding the future of our club. If I get no concrete outlook then i'm not renewing, i've had 5 years too much of his lies.

for a start m8 these players will not be there next year

We will end up renewing because the concept of going to games would be missed even when the football is so terrible. If i didn't know how much i'd miss going to games then i'd not want to renew because everything about our club is a joke.

We were talking in the car on the way home and asking when was the last time you let Ibrox thinking, "that was great, we really got our monies worth" I can't remember.

We say it every year, but more this ST renewal than ever, Murray has to come clean and tell us the situation regarding the future of our club. If I get no concrete outlook then i'm not renewing, i've had 5 years too much of his lies.

The Inverness first half of the 5-0 game and perhaps the latter stages of the Hamilton game where we on 7-1 are the only times i can remember leaving Ibrox feeling that i was entertained at all.

I'll be expecting the letter to arrive soon - seems to get earlier every season.

this is the first time ever I'll have to think about renewing - the team is horrific , Ive lost all confidence in the management team , and the match day experience is awful.

I'll have to have a serious think about, Ive criticised others such as muff but i absolutely see their point of view now.

if the price goes up - i don't care if we are in financial trouble they are ripping the piss out of us :angry:

How do you know?

We were told that every player has there price. Only 4 of that squad are quality ebough to be bought for money by other teams.

And if these players aren't there next year what quality are we bringing in to replace them? None, because we have no money, we are completely pratted. Murray has lost a fortune in the recession, we have no CL money coming in.

The standard is going to be the same if no worse next year....is that worth 450 quid? I don't think so but because I don't have a season ticket it doesn't mean I don't support the team.

It doesnt matter to me if we play shite for the rest of this season in huge gubbings, i will still renew for next season. You follow the team, through thick and thin - no matter what happens on the park. You're chosen, you do not chose, to be blue. WATP!

How do you know?

We were told that every player has there price. Only 4 of that squad are quality ebough to be bought for money by other teams.

And if these players aren't there next year what quality are we bringing in to replace them? None, because we have no money, we are completely pratted. Murray has lost a fortune in the recession, we have no CL money coming in.

The standard is going to be the same if no worse next year....is that worth 450 quid? I don't think so but because I don't have a season ticket it doesn't mean I don't support the team.

For a start daily is finished and with him not getting played for most of the season gives you an idea hes not getting a new contract,brmingham will come in for boyd, weir is finished and will not be offered a new contract,someone shite will come in for whittaker, and Mculloch i think he will be there but.

Aye mabye not but players equally as bad and even worse will be.

I gave mine up after 8 years this season due to a number of reasons (personal and on/off the park going's on)

I always intended on getting one next season and going to every game, home, away or abroad but I won't be back until Wally has gone.

I'm starting to lose interest in football altogether and I never thought that day would come.

It doesnt matter to me if we play shite for the rest of this season in huge gubbings, i will still renew for next season. You follow the team, through thick and thin - no matter what happens on the park. You're chosen, you do not chose, to be blue. WATP!

well said i ve had a season ticket since 1978 and would nt dream of giving it up rangers are my life

if most people are going to give it up we are going to be in a worse financial state

i support through thick and thin ive seen it all before crap teams poor managers

loyal supporters stay loyal not disappear at the hard times

ps wally smith is a joke

anybody selling their season ticket i will take 3 or 4 seriously

really considering if i will renew or not. £400+ for the ticket and £60 min each game for travel food etc. its the 9hours travelling to watch that pish that does my head in

Do you get that ulsterbus mate?

well said i ve had a season ticket since 1978 and would nt dream of giving it up rangers are my life

if most people are going to give it up we are going to be in a worse financial state

i support through thick and thin ive seen it all before crap teams poor managers

ps wally smith is a joke

I will say this first - im not having a go at ANYBODY for their desisions - this is just my personal view!

I find it funny though, that people who have had a season ticket for 1 or 2 years decide after seeing the last few games to "give it up" when people like you and myself have been ticket holders for ages, and seen MUCH worse.

You support your club through EVERYTHING from thick to thin - if you feel you can walk away from the club you say you support, then i question the support in the first place. I mean no bad by that comment, but i have heard it time after time that people are handing in their ticket as they are fed up with the way the club is being run - do something possitive about it instead of turning your back on the team is my responce!

I took a straw poll of folk about me today in the MS - i'd say roughly 40% aren't renewing.

These are guys that have been sitting around me for 15+ years give or take. I'd think its more serious than anyone can imagine.

ps wally smith is a joke

I will say this first - im not having a go at ANYBODY for their desisions - this is just my personal view!

I find it funny though, that people who have had a season ticket for 1 or 2 years decide after seeing the last few games to "give it up" when people like you and myself have been ticket holders for ages, and seen MUCH worse.

You support your club through EVERYTHING from thick to thin - if you feel you can walk away from the club you say you support, then i question the support in the first place. I mean no bad by that comment, but i have heard it time after time that people are handing in their ticket as they are fed up with the way the club is being run - do something possitive about it instead of turning your back on the team is my responce!

I'd mainly like to do it to send a message to Murray and co.

But like i say i'd miss going to games when it came down to it.

I took a straw poll of folk about me today in the MS - i'd say roughly 40% aren't renewing.

These are guys that have been sitting around me for 15+ years give or take. I'd think its more serious than anyone can imagine.

I think though most people who say they aren't renewing ,when it comes to it,will renew .