***Official Holland v Scotland thread***

gers20

no Morrisson you kidding me Burley he is a cracking player one of actual footballers doh

gary fuck teale

I'd rather have Teale, better man even if not a better footballer.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not just saying this from a Real Madrid perspective, but Van der Vaart is honestly SO bad. Like absoultely awful. There was a story in Marca not so long ago saying that he'd fell out with Huntelaar (his best mate) but Madrid didn't even deny it, purely to unsettle him and tempt him to move on. De Jong is about 50x better.

no Morrisson you kidding me Burley he is a cracking player one of actual footballers doh

gary fuck teale

Mate, that's ridiculous. You have to consider the frivolous nature of international football. Morrison is a good footballer.

gary fuck teale

oh wait its 3 o clock Burley will be pissed

Is he ever sober? :craphead:

Whats everybody score prediction?, i'm saying 5-1 Holland :anguish:

I concur, DB.

40/1 with ladbrokes :cheers:

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_portal?action...=~tab=undefined

My exact thoughts, Bkay. Morrison is the 2nd best Scottish player, imo.

mind you it is not the final line up but I can't fathom the exclusion of Morrison

its also time for a certain Mr Fletcher to stand up for his country

I'm not just saying this from a Real Madrid perspective, but Van der Vaart is honestly SO bad. Like absoultely awful. There was a story in Marca not so long ago saying that he'd fell out with Huntelaar (his best mate) but Madrid didn't even deny it, purely to unsettle him and tempt him to move on. De Jong is about 50x better.

I've always rated him for Holland and even with being out of favour at Real, he's still scored a lot of goals.

gary fuck teale

Mate, that's ridiculous. You have to consider the frivolous nature of international football. Morrison is a good footballer.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3211261

Fixed link.

mind you it is not the final line up but I can't fathom the exclusion of Morrison

Midfield is key tonight. If Ferguson, Fletcher and Brown can stamp some sort of authority on the game then we have a chance.

Midfield is key tonight. If Ferguson, Fletcher and Brown can stamp some sort of authority on the game then we have a chance.

it time for him to deliver big time

gary fuck teale

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3211261

Fixed link.

Whats the problem, so what his ambition as a boy was playing for England.

We cant be too choosy, Andy Goram and Stuart McCall would have jumped at the chance if England wanted them

James Morrison is good enough for us and that's good enough for me (tu)

We cant be too choosy, Andy Goram and Stuart McCall would have jumped at the chance if England wanted them

Stuart McCall has said he was relieved he wasn't put on for the England U21s when he was a sub as he wanted to play for Scotland.

I stand by what I said.

Stuart McCall has said he was relieved he wasn't put on for the England U21s when he was a sub as he wanted to play for Scotland.

Of course he says that now after 40+ caps for Scotland.

If England had wanted him he would have jumped at the chance, and that goes for Goram as well.

I stand by what I said.

(tu) Scotland relies on players with heart.

Spain

France

Portugal

Italy

all have player who weren't born in their respected country playing for them why does Scotland have to be any different

That doesn't make it right.

I stand by what I said.

(tu) Scotland relies on players with heart.

(tu) I'd be gutted to see some some random (ned word, sorry) 'My Mum mentioned the other day that I had a Gran who was born in the Possil' if I'd grown up dreaming of playing for Scotland (after either being born there or had a Scottish parent) who played the same position as me.

Spain

France

Portugal

Italy

all have player who weren't born in their respected country playing for them why does Scotland have to be any different

Exactly think Portugal fans say Deco can get to fuck.

France basically built a team from players born outside of France.

Spain capped Senna cause Brazil never wanted him.

Italy capped Camoranesi before Argentina wanted him also recently Capped Rossi and Balotelli before USA and Ghana come sniffing about

We might spring a surprise - if we ever touch the ball that is!

Our defence seems a tad slow and our offence has only McCormack for goals. Our midfield is way over-rated with Ferguson, Brown and Fletcher.

Cannot see anything but a great struggle here.

We might spring a surprise - if we ever touch the ball that is!

Our defence seems a tad slow and our offence has only McCormack for goals. Our midfield is way over-rated with Ferguson, Brown and Fletcher.

Cannot see anything but a great struggle here.

You've got to have faith...