Striker!

Davy

21876268.jpg

You can thank me later. (tu)

Was going to mention this guy, he's the best in the business :D also sign a young lad from murcia called Aquino to set the goals up for him. You can thank me after him ^

I was gonna suggest Milevskyi, he's an amazin player an Daniel Aquino isnt too shabby either! Other suggestion would be Oscar Cardozo.

• 1 month later...

Alex Texeira (spelling) similar to Marquinos that a couple have already suggested was absolutley fucking dynamite for my Gers team.

i had both of them

marq- 30 games and 26 goals nad Alex had 39 games and 35 goals (tu)

got both for just over 11m a piece (tu) from the original game not any patches (tu)

£8m for gignac? WTF i signed him in my Hoffenheim game for 240k and yes he is really SHITE

I have 5 strikers.

Vagner Love, Benzema, Keirrison, Milevskyi and Nathan Delfouneso.

All brilliant and from previous experience, Delfouneso turns out to be an absolute beast after about three years.

I managed to sign Keirrison once.He was 19 and scored only 3 in 13 games <cr> He`s doing better later when he`s 21-22 maybe ? Same goes for Altidore - 8.75 mil for him,one season,four goals and transfer for 15 mil to Bayern.

• 4 weeks later...

Balotelli is a fuckin machine, Saivet's not too bad but I've never seen him progress enough to merit bein in ma 1st team tbh i keep him in ma reserves cause ave always got someone who bangs them in a lot more consistently.

Andwele Sunday Amusan (or summit similar) i cant remember what team I bought him from but he's a 19yo striker playin in romanian league, touted to be next obafemi martins. Boy fuckin BANGS them in left right n centre! Bargain buy, also check Milan Ivana too he does the same its like boom goal boom goal boom goal!

21876268.jpg

You can thank me later. (tu)

Was going to mention this guy, he's the best in the business :D also sign a young lad from murcia called Aquino to set the goals up for him. You can thank me after him ^

Could you tell me how to take a pic of my fm page(like you done above)...cheers if ye do ;)

• 2 weeks later...