R.I.P Glasgow Rangers

BOWERS82

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok title of thread maybe ott but to be called ah tim f@ck me, just writing wot ah felt at the time on reflection ah just feel that no-body stands up for what Rangers mean anymore and cheers Des for saying am no ah tim nae wonder ah read and dont post to many wee boys wae computers

ok title of thread maybe ott but to be called ah tim f@ck me, just writing wot ah felt at the time on reflection ah just feel that no-body stands up for what Rangers mean anymore and cheers Des for saying am no ah tim nae wonder ah read and dont post to many wee boys wae computers

(tu) Takes a man to admit a mistake, well done.

Tell me youre on the wind up. This is the first time in years that the club has done something right.

totally agree big man, the club are now acting as we should be. We set the standards, just look at the offended ones across the water they have had a nightmare lack of discipline with fatty boruc, and time to go home mcgeady. this decision will win us the league.

The less Glasgow neds/wasters in the team the better...for once we are on the right tracks. If you can't stop drinking despite earning thousands a week then you are a born loser who has no place at Ibrox. Times have changed, time to weed out the wasters.

Says the wee boy who tells us " Rangers are dead" and hands back his season book.

Jeeeeesus H christ.

No bother mate. I'm pissed off wae the 2 of them but the way the whole thing has been played out by the papers is a joke. The only way I can stand up for them is in saying that the other players involved should be punished as well.

But they didn't give anyone the V sign and that seems to be the nail in their coffin.

This is the best decision made at Rangers in years. They 2 are a disgrace to not only scotland but to Rangers. We should be ashamed to have the likes of it with the squad. Out the door with both of them. With any luck Walter Smith will not be far behind. After the disgrace we brought upon ourselves in Manchester this is just another nail in our coffin to the viewing world media. I'm ashamed to be a Rangers fan.

This is the best decision made at Rangers in years. They 2 are a disgrace to not only scotland but to Rangers. We should be ashamed to have the likes of it with the squad. Out the door with both of them. With any luck Walter Smith will not be far behind. After the disgrace we brought upon ourselves in Manchester this is just another nail in our coffin to the viewing world media. I'm ashamed to be a Rangers fan.

<rolls eyes>

Actually discipling ferguson and mcgregor the way we have done is a return to the traditional Rangers way of doing things and having higher standards than that of other clubs and is the sort of decision that the likes of Struth would have made too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spot on M8. Considering the silence from other clubs whose players where represented at the booze session, Rangers reaction and punishment of two neds who disgraced their club their profession and their selves is

first rate.

At least we respected the INTEGRITY of the Scotland team. Its just a pity others are not so honourable.

This is the straw that broke the camels back for this Bear, Whatever happened to No-one likes us we dont care we are Rangers Supers Rangers, not Scotland who gives a f@uck about them.

The way we have left these boys out to dry is a disgrace for so-called V-signs to cameras, not that it matters what the done you look after own end of story.

This is nothing new to Rangers a list of examples where no-one stood up for us

Donald Finlay

Manchester

Nakamura ate my dog

The Famine Song

The Billy boys

The way the Press treat us week in and out

And the final nail in the coffin the treatment of Barry and Alan

Regardless of what the latter two have done you have got to look after your own, After all theres not many of us left

I for one will not be back to ibrox until their is change just phoned up Rangers and accepted my season ticket without a fight just about summed it up for me.

sniff sniff

Do let the door hit you on the way out Declan.

Cant say i agree with anything the OP has said.

I do slightly agree that the media have made a bit deal out of this, and have not once mentioned any of the other players involved in the drinking binge.

the sun printed names and pics of all those inolved.

What has being on national duty and what you do on national duty go to do with Glasgow Rangers!

Do none of use remember Willie Johnston?

Duncan Ferguson?

Right then bawbag..................

1. We are NOT called Glasgow Rangers. We are The Rangers Football Club.

2. Willie Johnston was a West Brom player when he was sent home from Argentina.

3. Duncan Fergusons jailing was a fucking disgrace

4. Fuck off to the pub,idiot.

You no what your a right fucking arsehole, a right tit!

You call yourself a rangers man? your one of those bucki drinkin needs arent you!

Your the scum who lets there out to dry!

why dont you go to the tattie dome ya prick

What has being on national duty and what you do on national duty go to do with Glasgow Rangers!

Do none of use remember Willie Johnston?

Duncan Ferguson?

Right then bawbag..................

1. We are NOT called Glasgow Rangers. We are The Rangers Football Club.

2. Willie Johnston was a West Brom player when he was sent home from Argentina.

3. Duncan Fergusons jailing was a fucking disgrace

4. Fuck off to the pub,idiot.

You no what your a right fucking arsehole, a right tit!

You call yourself a rangers man? your one of those bucki drinkin needs arent you!

Your the scum who lets there out to dry!

why dont you go to the tattie dome ya prick

FFS WVB ya bucki drinkin need !! Get a grip of yersel man! :P:D