ricksen

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the Tartan Army who travel home and away = anti Rangers

Of course we are.

You obviously do not travel home or away, so what gives you this insight?

One of the biggest groans the other night was for McManus getting the nod over Berra. Gary Naismith regularly gets it in the neck. Big kirk is a bit of a cult hero. Smith was loved, as was Eck. Hutton is probably the favourite player (well him or Brown). Fergie was never booed until Wed (and that was sad).

This is nonsense as far as I am concerned.

Don't give a damn about the polotics. Support Scotland just as much as Rangers and a few hundred nuggets at Hampden aren't going to change that.

And no thanks to Team GB :D Unless its for the Olypics only.

You'll learn son, you'll learn !!

Olypics , polotics :rolleyes:

never been interested in the national scene, Scotland's fans cause more embarrassment to themselves than Ferguson or McGregor could ever bring to the nation by singing Flower of Scotland as a national anthem and wearing "See You Jimmy" hats (monikered by an English comedian named Russ Abbott ripping into Scots as red haired drunks that wear horrible tartan bonnets)

that is more embarrassing than anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the crowd at Hampden makes me want to baulk

no wonder the english make a full of us, we make a full of ourselves wearing those stupid bloody hats

You want to know why i hate them? i'll tell you why

When we boo a player from another nationality we're classed as bigots, when they boo a player from another nationalty its just banter, we get called bigots because we hate celtic fc and everything related to celtic, but when the tartan army are racist towards the english, or any other british national team its just banter so they take the moral highground over everything. we do something abroad and we're classed as hooligans, they do something they're classed as the greatest fans in the world so great they show themselfs up with there boozy antics.......... so fuck them

agree completely when we sing follow follow its bigoted

when they sing f!!!! the english its friendly rivalry

are they still singing that jimmy hill song childish pathetic

as a scotland fan i slag the english and as a rangers fan i slag the scum and i would never in a million years turn my back on either of them. I think we have to look at why so many people dont like, want to play for scotland.mcgregor ,mcarthy,fergusson,mculloch,boyd,mcgeady,weir have all either turned their back or not cared enough about their real country and 3/4 of the people on here dont care either which i think is shocking

the Tartan Army who travel home and away = anti Rangers

i have no love for the scottish national team, s.f.a,scottish mhedia or the tartan army and smith has let himself down by bowing to these jacobite scum

Don't give a damn about the polotics. Support Scotland just as much as Rangers and a few hundred nuggets at Hampden aren't going to change that.

Auto spell check don't work on this site :(

Auto spell check don't work on this site :(

Nor your brain neither :D

steven whittaker, alan hutton, gary teale, scott brown.........the 2 main suspects, looking at it hardly a good advert for rangers over the years

cheers m8

all rangers fans lol definately a drinking culture for us as cousin said

I support both, but Rangers slightly more. At the end of the day, I was born in Scotland and, no matter the politics, will support them. (tu)

(tu) I guess I have not experienced the stuff you guys have since I have lived in the USA for a good number of years. I still want my country to do well no matter what sport it is. I will not surrender to those who try to chase me off that belief. Rangers first for me then Scotland. :5260:

never been interested in the national scene, Scotland's fans cause more embarrassment to themselves than Ferguson or McGregor could ever bring to the nation by singing Flower of Scotland as a national anthem and wearing "See You Jimmy" hats (monikered by an English comedian named Russ Abbott ripping into Scots as red haired drunks that wear horrible tartan bonnets)

that is more embarrassing than anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the crowd at Hampden makes me want to baulk

no wonder the english make a full of us, we make a full of ourselves wearing those stupid bloody hats

Actually the Drunken Scotsman thing was started by Harry Lauder, but thats another story

I was wearing one of those hats yesterday at work, had my kilt on, recited some Burns, sang some songs, spoke about my country's (Scotland) history. The yanks lapped it up.

Seriously, if you get embarrassed by a hat then I am sorry you grew up way too soon

The Tartan Army is sadly made up from fans from lower league clubs who strive some football success which they will never derive from their own clubs dismal performances.

Looking to derive success from a sadly, second rate team, they convince themselves that they WINNERS, NO

Let them support real football team alike Rangers who are the REAL DEAL

I love my club and i love my country and if i was captain of both of them i would be the prodest man on the planet, but why are some rangers fans backing that petulant little turd fergusson and allan ,loves his hole, mcgregor over scotland.? Its those two fools that brought this situation on themselves and so called rangers fans that mock scotland and say two fingers to the tartan army are no better than the scottish celtic fans that support ireland. Please show your support if you are a rangers fan who also loves scotland!

And you're one of the fans that LOVES our club!

I truely despair.

I love my club and i love my country and if i was captain of both of them i would be the prodest man on the planet, but why are some rangers fans backing that petulant little turd fergusson and allan ,loves his hole, mcgregor over scotland.? Its those two fools that brought this situation on themselves and so called rangers fans that mock scotland and say two fingers to the tartan army are no better than the scottish celtic fans that support ireland. Please show your support if you are a rangers fan who also loves scotland!

I truely despair.

smells doesnt it!!

I truely despair.

smells doesnt it!!

Maybe not brother, he would be the PRODEST man on the planet.

Perhaps we're being too sensitive ??