Striker who can hold up the ball

This should be a major priority when the window re-opens. Lafferty could potentialy fill the role, but I think we need to bring in a big man with experience as soon as possible. So many times today Boyd and Novo lost control of the ball when it went in to the Falkirk half, giving no rest to our midfield or defence. As poor as mendes, davis etc. were, they got no support from the strikers and I cant see mendes or davis viewing Boyd as an outlet, because they know he will lose the ball. If we could get a player like Cousin, but who wants to play for the club, we would be in such a better state of affairs.

Kris Boyd never ceases to surprise me in that he constantly plays worse than he had done the week before, somehow. A truly barbaric performance lamented with a tap in.

Novo at least had a decent first half, he was just shattered near the end.

What was the excuse for the midfield when the ball was up the park? they were nowhere to be seen today, and then there is our defences only option of punting the ball up the park hopelessly, lost count of how many times they did that today

Lafferty was coming along nicely until his injury, in his proper position, nothing much sticks to Boyd, a bit like Bobby Williamson it was like passing the ball to a tree, fuck knows which way it was going to come off him.

This should be a major priority when the window re-opens. Lafferty could potentialy fill the role, but I think we need to bring in a big man with experience as soon as possible. So many times today Boyd and Novo lost control of the ball when it went in to the Falkirk half, giving no rest to our midfield or defence. As poor as mendes, davis etc. were, they got no support from the strikers and I cant see mendes or davis viewing Boyd as an outlet, because they know he will lose the ball. If we could get a player like Cousin, but who wants to play for the club, we would be in such a better state of affairs.

you are right..Hateley was great for ally and mo..i think a good one would be..anyone who really cares for Rangers...now i struggle !!!

Guest The Brown Brogue

I think Lee Miller is shite and so do my mates who season ticket holders at Pittodrie, and they've seen a lot more of him than any of us.