Man City v Hamburg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After city got the 2nd there was a 10-15 min spell they just couldnt get hold of the ball in hamburgs half. Thought they deserved 3 goals overall. Caecidos miss from Elanos low corner was a shocker.

Didn't see the game, how did Jonathan Pitroipa play?

I have been watching him all season and he's a class act. Picked up from Freiburg on a bosman, was tipped to fail and has absolutely torn teams apart.

Paolo Guerrero is another class act. Wouldn't be suprised if he ended up in the Premiership in the summer!

I have been watching him all season and he's a class act. Picked up from Freiburg on a bosman, was tipped to fail and has absolutely torn teams apart.

Paolo Guerrero is another class act. Wouldn't be suprised if he ended up in the Premiership in the summer!

Both of them did well although it wasn't a great display from Hamburg overall, a shadow of the side that destroyed City in the first leg.

Fucking belter i'm in manchester right now what a game the Man city Stewards where shitting a brick to come in the crowd and take the Flairs off the fans hahaha Amazing game was any other Bears down tonight Class Not as good s the first leg

My outstanding performer of the night.

Lightning pace, great skill and he doesn't piss around - as soon as he gets the ball, he homes in on goal. Awesome player, really continued his great form last night.

I still cannot believe that Dutt let him go.

Lightning pace, great skill and he doesn't piss around - as soon as he gets the ball, he homes in on goal. Awesome player, really continued his great form last night.

(tu)

He's a great player, and what makes it even better, he has that end product that so many lack.

I'd love to have a squad a quarter as good as Hamburg: Olic (although joining Bayern), Jansen, Silva, Mathijsen, Guerrero, Petric, Jarolim, Trochowski, Pitropia, Demel, Boateng, Castelen, Aogo....even their strip is cool as fuck.

Hopefully ITV show the next round, and, what a semi final it should be. Hamburg v Werder Bremen. Only thing is, they play each other 4 times in the next three weeks.

Think if Dunne hadn't got sent off City would have won.

Didn't they win then / ;)

HSV for the UEFA Cup!

They should have played in this one though:

HamburgHSS0708.jpg

That's a belter.

that is a belter

(tu)

He's a great player, and what makes it even better, he has that end product that so many lack.

I'd love to have a squad a quarter as good as Hamburg: Olic (although joining Bayern), Jansen, Silva, Mathijsen, Guerrero, Petric, Jarolim, Trochowski, Pitropia, Demel, Boateng, Castelen, Aogo....even their strip is cool as fuck.

Hopefully ITV show the next round, and, what a semi final it should be. Hamburg v Werder Bremen. Only thing is, they play each other 4 times in the next three weeks.

Guerrero- is he the one that was at Bayern?

and Trochowski what a player :drool:

Yeah, he came from Bayern. They got him for £2.25m.

Piotr Trochowski is another quality player, came from Bayern aswell, and, cost less than £1m.