Rangers Fans

kplfishtank

whilst sitting in traffic coming home from the game i seen gers fans being attacked by hibs casuals

1 guy was hit by a bottle and a can as he was outnumbered trying to run away from them

with blood pouring from a head wound lothian and borders finest decided to come out from theyre cosy van and try to chase the hibs arseholes(i wont call them fans)

hope the guy is ok and the rest of the bears got home safe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah a was right next too him but am only 15 years old , there was a police van in the traffic and it took them a while too go out... i ran cause i had my Rangers top on and all i could hear from one the guys who attacked the man was Capital City Service... so i ran up the hill abit then two guys walked past and said straight in my mates face "capital city service" then walked away...

wankers.

yeah a was right next too him but am only 15 years old , there was a police van in the traffic and it took them a while too go out... i ran cause i had my Rangers top on and all i could hear from one the guys who attacked the man was Capital City Service... so i ran up the hill abit then two guys walked past and said straight in my mates face "capital city service" then walked away...

wankers.

as long as you got home safe young fella thats the main thing

and wear your top with pride dont let these morons get to you

whilst sitting in traffic coming home from the game i seen gers fans being attacked by hibs casuals

1 guy was hit by a bottle and a can as he was outnumbered trying to run away from them

with blood pouring from a head wound lothian and borders finest decided to come out from theyre cosy van and try to chase the hibs arseholes(i wont call them fans)

Where was that kpl?

wankers.

Next time, take the cunts eye out with a key sticking out of your fist. (tu)

wankers.

does this normally happen cause last time i got a supporters bus too Easter Road , never getting the train again :craphead::ph34r:

Where was that kpl?

London Road a think its called.

I seen that too, was right next to it ...

There was about 7 Hibs "fans" coming down the hill from where the supporters buses are sort of squaring up to the Rangers boy whilst walking ... More Hibs fans seemed to come out of nowhere and then people started running, and then the Rangers boy ran across the road, then the Hibs boys were shouting "fucking get him then!", they then chased him across the road, and started scrapping, then I heard a smash then turned round to see the Rangers boy lying staggering about with a huge gash on his head from a bottle. The police strolled out there van, and just sort of stood there <cr> The Hibs boys turned round and shouted CCS, then one said to this guy, probably about late 40's/50's, "you better fucking run to, ya h** cunt", then the Hibs "fans" were off.

I'm 15 too, and I'm not going to lie, I was shitting myself :craphead: My three friend I was with were off, and I was there myself, until I started walking up to the station sort of with this guy and his son.

wankers.

does this normally happen cause last time i got a supporters bus too Easter Road , never getting the train again :craphead::ph34r:

After a game, top of Easter Road, London Road and right up to the station is a "hot spot".

wankers.

its unusual for them to attack bears they normally fight with the gers casuals

ive walked that route loads of times and not seen trouble so you may have just been unlucky

Where was that kpl?

The corner just before you turn up to the train station, where the road from where the supporters buses comes down.

Where was that kpl?

im not sure its on the main road after taking a right out of easter road and right along at the end of it when the road start winding up towards waverley

Where was that kpl?

The corner just before you turn up to the train station, where the road from where the supporters buses comes down.

Ok, I know where you are.

Where was that kpl?

im not sure its on the main road after taking a right out of easter road and right along at the end of it when the road start winding up towards waverley

Aye, my mates have had to be sharpish on their feet around there in the past. I was ok as I used to live in Leith and had to negotiate my way down Easter Road or Leith Walk. A bit hairy at times!!

wankers.

Fuck up, pussy, you ran :craphead:

wankers.

ive walked that route loads of times and not seen trouble so you may have just been unlucky

To be honest, the way the guy that got attacked was dressed, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a casual.

Where was that kpl?

Aye, my mates have had to be sharpish on their feet around there in the past. I was ok as I used to live in Leith and had to negotiate my way down Easter Road or Leith Walk. A bit hairy at times!!

my mate was bricking it as we took his dads top of the range merc to the game and cunts were runbning around it kicking the shit out of each other but there was only some blood splatters on it so he calmed down after that

wankers.

Fuck up, pussy, you ran :craphead:

aknow :anguish:

wankers.

To be honest, the way the guy that got attacked was dressed, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a casual.

maybe but when i go to games i dont wear rangers colours as i may want to go out for a beer in city centre but im not a casual