Rangers Fans

kplfishtank

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were called scum by about 40 of them accross from a pub called middletons i think on easter rd

coppers just stood and watched them taking up the full rd

they didnt attack anyone though, maybe too many adult bears about

cops hearded us down a side street with their horses

and we are going back there after the split lol

No Surrender :uk:

Mefinks I'll be buying a ticket for that game.

Were you in Middletons?

after the game we walked past it and there was an old bloke sitting outside with his head all bandaged up talking to the cops(still drinking he wasnt that bad) so there must have been bother in there as pub was ringed off

on a side note ecb theres some amount of weird looking cnuts in the capital aint there

Aye, there's one or several kpl. Apart from me of course :P

Middletons used to be a good pub mate. Changed days.

we were called scum by about 40 of them accross from a pub called middletons i think on easter rd

Were you in Middletons?

after the game we walked past it and there was an old bloke sitting outside with his head all bandaged up talking to the cops(still drinking he wasnt that bad) so there must have been bother in there as pub was ringed off

on a side note ecb theres some amount of weird looking cnuts in the capital aint there

Aye, there's one or several kpl. Apart from me of course :P

Middletons used to be a good pub mate. Changed days.

im always wary of a boozers that offers you a hard hat and stab vest going in

yeah a was right next too him but am only 15 years old , there was a police van in the traffic and it took them a while too go out... i ran cause i had my Rangers top on and all i could hear from one the guys who attacked the man was Capital City Service... so i ran up the hill abit then two guys walked past and said straight in my mates face "capital city service" then walked away...

wankers.

pure fukin scum u should of stuck the nut on these fukin tramps hate the green and white filthy cunts

Were you in Middletons?

Seen that too, there was a couple guys in cuffs as well just outside it

yeah a was right next too him but am only 15 years old , there was a police van in the traffic and it took them a while too go out... i ran cause i had my Rangers top on and all i could hear from one the guys who attacked the man was Capital City Service... so i ran up the hill abit then two guys walked past and said straight in my mates face "capital city service" then walked away...

wankers.

pure fukin scum u should of stuck the nut on these fukin tramps hate the green and white filthy cunts

suprisingly none of them had their team colours on :|

Bumped into one of my "mates" before the game, was getting his photo taken on easter road after the police approached him, called him over afterward to see what it was all about, he said it was because he was a known hooligan and they knew who he was they just wanted to tell him not to go to the albion and not to get into trouble, one of his mates was the guy who got the banning order for all scottish grounds last year. hes always goin on bout this ccs pish

Bumped into one of my "mates" before the game, was getting his photo taken on easter road after the police approached him, called him over afterward to see what it was all about, he said it was because he was a known hooligan and they knew who he was they just wanted to tell him not to go to the albion and not to get into trouble, one of his mates was the guy who got the banning order for all scottish grounds last year. hes always goin on bout this ccs pish

Was that just in a wee shop doorway? Just before Bothwell Street :craphead:

Was that just in a wee shop doorway? Just before Bothwell Street :craphead:

aye mate, just opposite

was there myself (burd came to edinburgh but went shopping while i went to the game) was coming back up Easter/London Rd masel bricking it heard people talking about it on easter road though and a guy gettin arrested saw the police herd people into a wall for seemingly no reason was a right wee tense atmosphere i thought inside the ground though atmosphere was superb probably best all season bar 4-2

Expect to see this in the papers tomorrow..? :rolleyes:

Hope the Rangers fan is ok of course. Credit to him and the thousands of other Gers' fans today for singing loud and proud as usual.

Naw wont be in the papers as rangers fans were the ones being attacked

Its only when Rangers fans fight back or start the trouble it makes the papers

Edinburgh junkie scum

Man how times have changed with the Rangers support.

I remember when I was 15, the first time I went to easter Road.

Hibs casuals wre far bigger in numbers and worse, but if any bear was attacked everyone to a man backed them up.

Our support is amongts the softest in Britain just now, Man Utd was an embaressment.

I'm not condoning violence but when other supporters attack your own then they have crossed the line.

Dont get me wrong, a bears a bear, and no-one should be expected to fight anyone.

The problem I have is with the wee mouthy neds we have, you know the ones, infest us at away games and European games.

First sign of trouble these boys are off.

Now that is surprising....another attack on the Rangers support from this arse......

Attack??? Being a bit of a drama queen arent you fuckface?

How old are you? If you went to games in the 80's and early 90's you wouldnt disagree with a single word I have said. Fud!

i'm a drama queen...... coming from a guy who greets all day on here about songs and our support....stick to making your predictions that rangers can't win this league and leave supporting them to actual Rangers fans.....

1. I dont like certain songs..so fuck!

2. Around 90% of us on here thought we had no chance after Inverness and Hearts.

3. Actual fans.. I doubt you even go to the games prickdial. Reading your posts you only seem interested in making smart arse comments to just about everything.

You look for the worst in every post and jump on every oppportunity to share your alleged rapier wit with with us all.